Preparing for Sunday Worship.......

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Senior Member
Sep 4, 2013
31,135
7,220
113
with my church family.........hope all that can will also gather with theirs this Sunday! God bless and enjoy!


[video=youtube_share;-oauKb674Do]http://youtu.be/-oauKb674Do[/video]
 
Matthew 18:20 .) For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Psalms 118:
19 .) Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
20 .) This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
21 .) I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
22 .) The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 .) This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24 .) This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


I am looking forward to gathering with my church family this morning in praise of and prayer to our Merciful God.
 
Matthew 18:20 .) For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Psalms 118:
19 .) Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
20 .) This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
21 .) I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
22 .) The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 .) This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24 .) This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


I am looking forward to gathering with my church family this morning in praise of and prayer to our Merciful God.

Hopefully there will be instrumental music in church and voices singing praises to the Lord.