as time clicks onto my leaving date of Jan. 3rd I find myself preparing my heart and my mind for this event. It truly will be an event for me. I have been here for 3 years under 3 different names (adjectives) the site has built up my tolerance and has given me opportunities to witness and also tell my testimonies---I enjoyed singing praises and encouraging others to praise God as well. I really am a daily motivator here at home and to my family and I felt I did a pretty good job here in motivating people as well. Lately I have had to fight off spiritual attacks agaisnt my own character by so called brothers and sisters- I dont feel protected here and I think its best to leave and go somewhere where I can have more control over who can speak to me, I like sites that take an interest in protection and standing up for the rights of the users. I have complained but no results came the abuse continues like it doesnt matter. SO i will use sites that have block features cuz we need protection from such attacks since people do not stick up for one another--maybe its because of fear of not being liked---sad really---anyway--it hasnt been ALL BAD--i have met some wonderful GOD FEARING family members here that I will keep in touch with. SO I am thankful for that. Hope you all are blessed in your journey--