President Trump’s Christianity

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Wow. In a different thread you couldn't understand why anyone would want Judas to have not repented and be saved, but for Trump you have no such compassion. And you don't think you have TDS?
They were even making light of him reading Scripture, in another thread! We all need to read more Scripture!!

The mentally sick (people with a severe case of TDS) will never acknowledge their sickness!!
 
Again...wow. Hypocrite much.

Yeah I never stated anywhere that I would not want him to repent or anyone for that matter.
At least I believe it is possible for all to repent and that Jesus died for all.

Strawman once again.
 
They were even making light of him reading Scripture, in another thread! We all need to read more Scripture!!

The mentally sick (people with a severe case of TDS) will never acknowledge their sickness!!

Can you find a place where he professed his faith and testimony clearly?
I have not heard anything remotely to that affect.
My point is morality/ethics matter and the files do not cast him in a very good place in that regard.
 
Can you find a place where he professed his faith and testimony clearly?
I have not heard anything remotely to that affect.
My point is morality/ethics matter and the files do not cast him in a very good place in that regard.
Which president has ever done that??They are voted in based on their ethics, policies, where do they stand (morality wise) on different issues. What does his supposed faith have to do with what his policies are? If I voted based on religion, I never would’ve voted; I would still be waiting for the correct one to come along.

How he believes is private, but where he stands on issues is public.
 
Which president has ever done that??They are voted in based on their ethics, policies, where do they stand (morality wise) on different issues. What does his supposed faith have to do with what his policies are? If I voted based on religion, I never would’ve voted; I would still be waiting for the correct one to come along.

How he believes is private, but where he stands on issues is public.

Makes wonder what they teach in civics class these days.

Yep, as plain as day.

Caio.
 
Trump only speaks of Christianity during his Campaigns.........even then, I have never heard him profess to be a Christian.

Saddest thing I endured that year was the first time he ran for President, and all the professing Christians were making excuses to believe his rhetoric.
The real problem is all the professional Christian "leaders" and pastors who got behind him and promoted him. People should trust God and His word, not some pretend Christian bigwigs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeIsHere
The real problem is all the professional Christian "leaders" and pastors who got behind him and promoted him. People should trust God and His word, not some pretend Christian bigwigs.
What he believes is personal.

Would you rather vote for someone who is an atheist, who is Woke, who supports crazy gender ideology, who is racist, who doesn’t care about infanticide, who wants to shut down Christian faith based beliefs, who supports terrorist gangs and has an open border policy, and who invites the Chinese to buy up all of our farmland, who wants to shut down the police depts. and border patrols, and who invites the communists to take over our country, and who enjoys discrimination of all kinds??
 
What he believes is personal.

Would you rather vote for someone who is an atheist, who is Woke, who supports crazy gender ideology, who is racist, who doesn’t care about infanticide, who wants to shut down Christian faith based beliefs, who supports terrorist gangs and has an open border policy, and who invites the Chinese to buy up all of our farmland, who wants to shut down the police depts. and border patrols, and who invites the communists to take over our country, and who enjoys discrimination of all kinds??
You have two choices, "Weekend at Bernies" or "Idiocracy".
 
You have two choices, "Weekend at Bernies" or "Idiocracy".
That’s what I thought. I’m so sorry you’re having such a hard time connecting those dots, dear.

Have a go:


1781617506196.png
 
The real problem is all the professional Christian "leaders" and pastors who got behind him and promoted him. People should trust God and His word, not some pretend Christian bigwigs.

A the next real big problem are the enablers/common folk .. those who are taken in by the theater and support him.
What Obama believes big sirens .. he is this, he is that... what DT believes well that is personal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seed_time_harvest
We have also seen him proclaiming that Jesus Christ is our Savior, no one can say that without the Holy Spirit indwelling, that is the litmus test.
best wishes:)(y):unsure::coffee:
Oh I second this...And if you don't believe it. I dare anyman/woman to try it...Try and get siblings, friends neighbours. Try and get them to confess Jesus Christ is Lord above all. They won't do it. Say it just for me? Please...Nope. They say *Expletive" here *Expletive* there.
 
Yes a dangerous path has been taken when leaders were no longer held to any standard as they long as they have "good" policies .. as though the two can be separated. :rolleyes:

And how do you apply that to Biden et al? The absolute hysterical avoidant leftists avoiding yet again

There are all those funny vids on youtube about cats sharing a brain cell. One wonders how many brain cells are shared by dems since they all agree to be absurdly hateful to Trump while pretending the 4 yrs prior were God's gift to the nation1781637034461.png