T
TruthDefender
Guest
Maybe this is why I’m hearing echos in my phone at times, while talking to people, and I hear clicking sounds. I’ve also noticed that this tv acts strange at times; after turning it off, it actually clicks off a little later. Somehow, I feel like I’m being monitored/ watched.mkmkmjnjnhbhvgcvfcxd
91% of Americans own a smartphone, even if it isn't mandatory, too late, it is already here. That of course is only one example of surveillance, your router, your computer, social media, your TV, your car, all of these devices have been made with surveillance built in. Even if you don't have a computer, don't go on the internet and don't own a new car or smart phone, still about 40% of Americans have video doorbells, and 100% of large chain stores have video cameras, not to mention, Police have ALPRs, about 80% of police have BWCs, and there are about 90 million CCTV surveillance cameras deployed in the US. Add to that the new tools that ICE has which can identify each person by face, they have done an excellent job in preparing for a surveillance state.
Weird and intrusive! Is there anyone else noticing these things?