President Trump's Position on Gay Marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GST

Aug 12, 2020
I couldn’t agree more. Every day our veterans are going through hell and too many people don’t care about them. The president should lift the veterans up instead of trashing them.

I’ll urge everyone to say a prayer for the veterans. And thanks a ton, @Dude653, for posting this.

Please support a veteran organization today👍.
I mentioned this before and I don’t know how you arrived at this conclusion. I’m a Vietnam vet who was exposed to Agent Orange, which caused various Medical problems. In 2015 I had to have a Kidney removed. At that time vets had a VA choice program. Obama designated $10 Billion for this program. I found out the problem with this program. If you lived within 40 miles of a VA facility you could not use this program. It didn’t matter if the that facility could not provide the service. The VA facility that could perform the surgery was over 200 miles from my home, but I lived 32 miles from a VA clinic so I was not eligibe. I Made 29 phone calls to 29 very rude people. After a few months Obama stated the Vets were not using the program so he was taking back the $10 billion. Vets didn’t use the program because it was a nightmare to use.

On June 6, 2018 President Trump signed the Community Care Act. He also provided ways the clean out the VA of people that gave sub-standard care. I have used this program 6 times and it only takes one phone call to some really pleasant people and I get the service I need at a private Doctor or Hospital. So you really don’t have the facts regarding VA/Trump. I realize there are Vets that are homeless but there are programs that Vets have if they choose to use them.

You are probably a Trump hater so regardless what I (a vet) says it’s probably not going even make a dent in your beliefs.

Jul 23, 2018
I mentioned this before and I don’t know how you arrived at this conclusion. I’m a Vietnam vet who was exposed to Agent Orange, which caused various Medical problems. In 2015 I had to have a Kidney removed. At that time vets had a VA choice program. Obama designated $10 Billion for this program. I found out the problem with this program. If you lived within 40 miles of a VA facility you could not use this program. It didn’t matter if the that facility could not provide the service. The VA facility that could perform the surgery was over 200 miles from my home, but I lived 32 miles from a VA clinic so I was not eligibe. I Made 29 phone calls to 29 very rude people. After a few months Obama stated the Vets were not using the program so he was taking back the $10 billion. Vets didn’t use the program because it was a nightmare to use.

On June 6, 2018 President Trump signed the Community Care Act. He also provided ways the clean out the VA of people that gave sub-standard care. I have used this program 6 times and it only takes one phone call to some really pleasant people and I get the service I need at a private Doctor or Hospital. So you really don’t have the facts regarding VA/Trump. I realize there are Vets that are homeless but there are programs that Vets have if they choose to use them.

You are probably a Trump hater so regardless what I (a vet) says it’s probably not going even make a dent in your beliefs.
I am sure she gets all info from cnn.

Pretty much marches to that drumbeat.

S

Susanna

Thanks for your service.

Are you saying that Cadet Bone Spurs didn’t attack a veteran on Memorial Day?

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your service. I have seen the devastating effects of Agent Orange. God bless you.

S

Susanna

It’s sad that every criticism of President Trump is regarded as hatred. It sort of makes an impression that some people see him as some Holy Cow.

It’s great that your experiences with President Trump’s programs for the veterans are good, but you do know as well as I do that your experience isn’t what most veterans are going through. In fact I suspect that your views on the the President is part of how you have experienced the program.

When you say I’m a Trump hater without even knowing me, it speaks volumes about yourself. I voted for Trump back in 2016, and was a vocal supporter of him for a long time, but he’s not what our country needs. It’s just sad when people are mocking others for disagreeing with them.

I’m a veteran myself, and I have had my own problems when I was back on American soil. I also work for veterans rights when I’m off duty.

Again, thank you for your service!

GST

Aug 12, 2020
It’s sad that every criticism of President Trump is regarded as hatred. It sort of makes an impression that some people see him as some Holy Cow.

It’s great that your experiences with President Trump’s programs for the veterans are good, but you do know as well as I do that your experience isn’t what most veterans are going through. In fact I suspect that your views on the the President is part of how you have experienced the program.

When you say I’m a Trump hater without even knowing me, it speaks volumes about yourself. I voted for Trump back in 2016, and was a vocal supporter of him for a long time, but he’s not what our country needs. It’s just sad when people are mocking others for disagreeing with them.

I’m a veteran myself, and I have had my own problems when I was back on American soil. I also work for veterans rights when I’m off duty.

Again, thank you for your service![/QUOTE

I don’t agree with you. I know other Vets that are getting the same care that I have received. If you are not getting the same care you and your organization are doing something wrong. Could be the way you approach the problem. The VA is not perfect but it is by far better than it was in prior years. People sometimes don’t know how to handle a problem.

Example, the length of time it takes for compensation to begin for Disabled Vets. As I mentioned I was exposed to Agent Orange. I was told by other Vets that applied, online, that it took up to two years to be approved for disability compensation. Many Vets just sit back and don’t do the work to get their benefits. There are ways to get the VA to respond but it takes some effort. Instead of applying online for my Disability I printed the hard copy of the application, filled it out, went to my 3 different Doctors and got my medical records and sent the app. and medical records to the VA. In 60 days I received notification of approval along with my first check.

Again, the VA is not perfect. President Trump is not perfect, (nor do I See him as a Holy Cow) but He has done more for Vets than any other President in my lifetime. My Father was a World War II Vet, who was injured in a bombing while at sea. He never could get any compensation from the VA. Many times he just didn’t want the hassle of dealing with them. His two Senators that he contacted did nothing. At that time the Presidents (1960 - 2014) did nothing of Vets.

if you think President Trump is bad and Biden is best for our country, maybe you should do some more research. If you have a retirement account (IRA) take a look at where it was at during the Bush and Obama administrations compared to what it is now during the Trump years. You might possibly do more research ( not just CNN, MSNBC and other main stream news media) before posting. Research, ways for your organization to get Vets to help themselves by finding ways to work with the system. It can be done!!

Respectfully

GST

Aug 12, 2020
Thank you so much for your service. I have seen the devastating effects of Agent Orange. God bless you.
God Bless You for posting this. Brings tears to my eyes thinking about all of my brothers that have been lost in combat and to this invisible enemy, Agent Orange. Again, I want To express my heartfelt thanks for your post.

S

Susanna

I have conquered my own problems after returning from the service, and I’m on my way out again.

God Bless

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

he had the audacity to say disrespectful stuff about a Vietnam vet while being a draft dodger himself so there's that

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
God Bless You for posting this. Brings tears to my eyes thinking about all of my brothers that have been lost in combat and to this invisible enemy, Agent Orange. Again, I want To express my heartfelt thanks for your post.
My pleasure. Thank you for shining your light.

You are the light of the world. A city set on a mountain cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and then put it under a bushel basket; it is set on a lampstand, where it gives light to all in the house. Just so, your light must shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father (Matthew 5:14-16).

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

I have had a a few Vietnam Era Vet friends, Ole Ritchie my friends older brother, a door gunner and Medivac, he made it for 9+ months in the chopper, a ton of stories.

Sorry to hear about the Orange Agent and Kidney problems, other guys I know had skin and blood disorders?

You bet our President Donald Trump has moved to help the vets, it's been a disaster for the past 30-40 years.

Obama was/is a commie traitor, sending $150 Billion to Iran, dropping pallets of Hundred Dollar Bills from a military cargo plane?

Releasing Terrorist from Guatanamo Bay, so they could go back to the battle field?

Running our military supplies into the ground, cutting budgets?

Glad to hear your still with us, thanks for the service, Vietnam is on the change now, a little capitalist persuasion.

Yeah the other poster is a Trump hater, suffering from TDS 10th stage

Red, White, And Blue!

Trump/Pence 2020

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
he had the audacity to say disrespectful stuff about a Vietnam vet while being a draft dodger himself so there's that
Some questions:
1. What was said that was disrespectful ? AND when was it said ?
2. Do you have the name and the rank of the Vietnam Vet ?
3. What year did he serve ?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
the problem is I don't want to vote for Trump because I think he's a window licking moron and I don't want to vote for Joe Biden because he has a history of supporting racist legislation
I guess that only leaves Bernie.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Some questions:
1. What was said that was disrespectful ? AND when was it said ?
2. Do you have the name and the rank of the Vietnam Vet ?
3. What year did he serve ?
The Vietnam vet he disrespected was John McCain. He said John McCain wasn't a hero because he got captured.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
We're probably the reason Trump isn't address and gay marriage is because it's a non-issue.
Has nothing to do with important matters like economy, national security , etc

GST

Aug 12, 2020
The Vietnam vet he disrespected was John McCain. He said John McCain wasn't a hero because he got captured.
One out of 3 million. Plus John McCain did not support Vietnam Vets. The worst VA Hospital was in, wait for it, Phoenix, AZ. Maybe McCain’s hero status is possibly a little overstated. The reason I state this is I personally know two Vets that were captured and released and no one, other than friends, ever recognized them as Heroes, but they were not a Senator. All captured vets are heroes to me but McCain has been criticized for his lack of involvement in VA health care once he was elected to office.