Pro-abortion activists' depth of thought

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
Here's a video where the pro-abortion activists prove (again) that they are not so open-minded as they call themselves since they refuse to ACTUALLY use their heads when confronted with a challenging question. Funny and dissapointing at the same time.

Honest people are a rare treasure.

[video=youtube;clQ_bHMY_BM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clQ_bHMY_BM[/video]

K

kaylagrl

Here's a video where the pro-abortion activists prove (again) that they are not so open-minded as they call themselves since they refuse to ACTUALLY use their heads when confronted with a challenging question. Funny and dissapointing at the same time.

Honest people are a rare treasure.

[video=youtube;clQ_bHMY_BM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clQ_bHMY_BM[/video]

And then it continues, what do you do with the "fetus"? Love the tweet Sarah Silverman got back as an answer to the evilness of abortion...

Screen-Shot-2015-08-04-at-7.29.23-PM.jpg

A

AuntieAnt

This video makes me sick to my stomach. The spirit of apathy, selfishness and ignorance has that entire crowd stupefied with recklessness. Like insane sheep carelessly going off a cliff together. Not an ounce of wisdom in that mob.

Perhaps if they each had to hold the remains of an aborted child in their own hands, they might think differently. I don't think they could look at that dead baby and tell him or her they were not worth loving.

This breaks my heart. Lord may people wake up from this hellish stupor!

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
[video]http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/19/7th-shocking-video-catches-planned-parenthood-harvesting-brain-of-aborted-baby-who-was-still-alive/[/video]

This article and video reveals that the Organisation Planned Parenthood sells body parts of the fetus and sometimes, after the abortion procedure, the fetus is still alive and they keep him alive for a while in order to kill him after the body parts are more developped.

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
This video makes me sick to my stomach. The spirit of apathy, selfishness and ignorance has that entire crowd stupefied with recklessness. Like insane sheep carelessly going off a cliff together. Not an ounce of wisdom in that mob.

Perhaps if they each had to hold the remains of an aborted child in their own hands, they might think differently. I don't think they could look at that dead baby and tell him or her they were not worth loving.

This breaks my heart. Lord may people wake up from this hellish stupor!

You are right! A lot of the women in the crowd were really ignorant and indifferent to what a fetus really is, what he looks like...as you say, they would probably change their minds if they would hold an aborted fetus in their hands. But not only they are ignorant! They deliberately want to stay ignorant! That's what shocked me the most. They prefer to shut their brain instead of taking a honest, nonprejudiced look at abortion. They are the concrete example of how people tend to drive their lives according to an ideology and not according to reality. They might have realised that the reality goes against their ideology. I think some of the women know the truth and the reality but they prefer to adjust reality and make it fit into their ideology.

A

AuntieAnt

You are right! A lot of the women in the crowd were really ignorant and indifferent to what a fetus really is, what he looks like...as you say, they would probably change their minds if they would hold an aborted fetus in their hands. But not only they are ignorant! They deliberately want to stay ignorant! That's what shocked me the most. They prefer to shut their brain instead of taking a honest, nonprejudiced look at abortion. They are the concrete example of how people tend to drive their lives according to an ideology and not according to reality. They might have realised that the reality goes against their ideology. I think some of the women know the truth and the reality but they prefer to adjust reality and make it fit into their ideology.
They are absolutely brainwashed with the political mantras of so-called "women's rights" and don't realize that they've been enslaved by lies. Those who are making a fortune off of these babies' body parts have to convince these people that it's for a good cause and that women will benefit from it. Otherwise, people will realize it is nothing but murder.

Jesus said they don't know what they're doing, and that is the truth. I pray their eyes be opened to the truth so that these precious babies stop having to pay the price with their innocent lives. :(

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
I pray their eyes be opened to the truth so that these precious babies stop having to pay the price with their innocent lives. :(
I also hope and pray that a lot of women there went home and made a research and that the results of their research conflicted them. Metanoia is a real thing but it doesn't happen on a mass scale, only on a personal level. Society, as a whole, will continue its deadly ways.

Jun 14, 2016
[video]http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/19/7th-shocking-video-catches-planned-parenthood-harvesting-brain-of-aborted-baby-who-was-still-alive/[/video]

This article and video reveals that the Organisation Planned Parenthood sells body parts of the fetus and sometimes, after the abortion procedure, the fetus is still alive and they keep him alive for a while in order to kill him after the body parts are more developped.
i watched the video in that link as well.. it is heartbreaking.. and when the people are talking about doing what they do with the aborted babies, i could see that there is an underlying evil, almost a joy behind their words. :(

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
i watched the video in that link as well.. it is heartbreaking.. and when the people are talking about doing what they do with the aborted babies, i could see that there is an underlying evil, almost a joy behind their words. :(
Fortunately, there was this woman in the video, Holly O'Donnel, who unstoned her heart and decided to no longer be part of this evil procedure.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
The women in that video all sounded like they had been coached, before arriving at their protest. The replies were all too similar to be coincidence. They have been taught how to reply to this question, and probably others, to create the least "damage" to their cause.

It makes me sick this abortion rhetoric. Especially the man whose wife had two abortions like she returned a piece of clothing that didn't fit to the store. "Rights" of women! Yet not one came to grips with the reality that a "fetus" is a baby - anytime, but especially after 5 months, when babies have been born and survived.

I would have asked them "What do you do with aborted babies who are born alive?" Kill them or help them live? Because there are people alive today who survived a late term abortion. I wish I could have been there, and showed a video of an ultrasound of a late term baby. Do none of these women know anything about physiology? Just horrifying that people like this are out there, fighting against the rights of pre-born children.

H

heartforHIM

its breaks my heart they are ppl who want so much to have kids , and ppl who just throw this gift away :(

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
Angela, their heads would have exploded if you asked them that question. :rolleyes:

Yet, these women, altough stupid, were not agressive. There are some videos on youtube that shows pro-abortionist activists getting really creazy, agressive, shouting at pro-lifers and even attacking them. Those women reminded me of the Jews that covered their ears and shouted because they couldnt bear the truth spoken by Stephen. Finally, they completely silenced him by killing him with stones. Pro-abortionists don't really have arguments, that's why, most of the time they refuse to talk. Not all of them are like this, of course. There are a lot of people who are conflicted with the issue and do not really identify themselves neither as pro abortion, neither as against abortion; they want to empathise with the woman, on one hand, but they also want to be true to themselves and to the unborn baby.

Abortion is certainly a delicate topic but it needs to be brought up because the sleep of reason produces monsters.

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
I have another video.

[video=youtube;5X6uYqSSQGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X6uYqSSQGc[/video]

I agree with this woman, especially when she says, at the end, that there are more abortions not because it is legal, but because we think it's no big deal.

The fact that our conscience allows us to comit such murder is much more terrible than the law that gives women this "right".

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
its breaks my heart they are ppl who want so much to have kids , and ppl who just throw this gift away :(
I know...they prefer to cut the baby in two rather than give it to another woman, one that would love the baby.

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
And another video:

[video=youtube;AMwkQVpy98A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A[/video]

I hope I don't tire you with these videos. The thing is, I am 3 months pregnant (Yeeeeiii!!!!! Finnally!!!) and I have seen my baby in ultrasound and the problem of abortion never became more urgent (for me) then after I have seen him, I have seen and listened his little heart (at only 8 weeks) and I have seen him completely formed at 12 weeks and moving his feet. He was in a position as if he was praying. I am sooooo in love with my baby! I can't wait to meet him and know him.

I will tell you more about my pregnacy tomorrow because now I need to go to sleep and because there are some interesting facts about my pregnacy.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
And another video:

[video=youtube;AMwkQVpy98A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A[/video]

I hope I don't tire you with these videos. The thing is, I am 3 months pregnant (Yeeeeiii!!!!! Finnally!!!) and I have seen my baby in ultrasound and the problem of abortion never became more urgent (for me) then after I have seen him, I have seen and listened his little heart (at only 8 weeks) and I have seen him completely formed at 12 weeks and moving his feet. He was in a position as if he was praying. I am sooooo in love with my baby! I can't wait to meet him and know him.

I will tell you more about my pregnacy tomorrow because now I need to go to sleep and because there are some interesting facts about my pregnacy.
Congrats on your pregnancy! May the Lord bless you and your child! And I pray that God will continue to urge you in this ministry of exposing the lies of the abortion movement, in order that many unborn babies would be saved from death before they have ever experienced life!

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
Congrats on your pregnancy! May the Lord bless you and your child! And I pray that God will continue to urge you in this ministry of exposing the lies of the abortion movement, in order that many unborn babies would be saved from death before they have ever experienced life!
Thank you! God blessed me a lot. This year began ugly for me but it turned good when I found out I was pregnant. I have been trying for almost a year to get pregnant and nothing. I was afraid to go see the doctor because I didn't wanted to hear bad news. I finnally went to see a doctor (because I didn't have my period but I was sure it was because of my diet and of my exercices and not because of a pregnacy) and the doctor discovered it: I was six weeks pregnant. But there was a problem: the sac was there but the embryo was not formed. He said that this can happen and that we should wait another 2 weeks to wait for it to form, if not, we will have to sort of abort the sac. And after two weeks, I got back and did the ultrasound and saw him: I saw his heart and even listened to it. I felt in love immediately!

presidente

May 29, 2013
I would have asked them "What do you do with aborted babies who are born alive?" Kill them or help them live? Because there are people alive today who survived a late term abortion. I wish I could have been there, and showed a video of an ultrasound of a late term baby. Do none of these women know anything about physiology? Just horrifying that people like this are out there, fighting against the rights of pre-born children.
I was also thinking, I wonder what they would say about a proposed law that mother's could have their babies terminated up to five minutes after the birth to prevent 'female enslavement.'

F

FlowersnJesus

I read up to the 3rd post. I did not see the video. I had to stop reading. To much sadness and a few tears. How could anyone on their right mind?
I look at my children and it is beyond me. God preserve us.