Pro-abortion insanity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Matthew4Jesus

May 7, 2011
I was reading the news a few weeks ago, and a woman gave birth to her son prematurely. He was a fully formed infant, a beautiful baby. Breathing. Heart Beating.

This child was several weeks younger than the limit on abortion.

Now imagine this, after the baby is born, instead of putting the baby boy in an incubator the doctors twist his head off.

This can happen to infants out of the womb in some abortions, the same age as the baby boy below. If not that they will use a tool to reach in the room and grab whatever it latches onto and pull. Hard. Rip off a leg. Rip out the Spine. Crush the Brain.

aaaa.jpg
The child above is two weeks before the abortion limit. Tell me it's not murder.

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Oh I see, so my niece who died during childbirth didn't ACTUALLY die. You know that for a fact? Since the dr. told her she'd die in delivery, he was clearly lying since he's not God. Huh, guess putting a gun against my head won't necessarily kill me since my dr told me it would. ty. gonna go cut now. Reach out for help, try to offer opinions and see where the facts are and I'm told to go kill myself..... this is why I have trouble with this site anyway.
Are you suggesting that if a doctor tells a woman if you have this child you will die, that they are always right? Is that what you are saying. Believe the Doctor and not have Faith in God to perform a miracle. OH wait, i forgot what generation i am dealing with, the last days generation, which no longer believe in miracles and the such. If the doctor (man) says it is so, it must be so. lol what a messed up generation.

^i^

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Are you suggesting that if a doctor tells a woman if you have this child you will die, that they are always right? Is that what you are saying. Believe the Doctor and not have Faith in God to perform a miracle. OH wait, i forgot what generation i am dealing with, the last days generation, which no longer believe in miracles and the such. If the doctor (man) says it is so, it must be so. lol what a messed up generation.

^i^
Hmmm risk dying or take a chance on a miracle that might or might not happen? Lets go with the sure thing and not test God constantly.

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Hmmm risk dying or take a chance on a miracle that might or might not happen? Lets go with the sure thing and not test God constantly.
Can you explain this verse to me, in detail please?

John 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

So where is the LOVE for the child, if a woman chooses to save her own life over the chance that her child will live? Where is the Faith of the woman that if it is God's will that she live or die, she will leave that up to God and not decide for herself that she is more important than the life of her unborn child?

Explain these verses if you can:

Matthew 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

What does that mean? Wouldn't that woman you said above trying to save her own life qualify to be under this verse?

Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Isn't the woman you mention in your example seeking to save her own life? Those who love their own lives, will not understand the Truth of these verses.

^i^

B

Brandon911

Abortion is one subject that really breaks my heart. To me someone that butchers their own child, in my opinion it makes them worse than ted bundy, Jeffery dahmer ect. I do not delight in the punishment of the wicked, but I believe excpecially abortion doctors will be tormented for a long time in the lake of fire that will happen at the end of the world.

Mar 28, 2014
Can you show me the verse where a fetus is declared as alive from the moment of conception? I mean concrete proof that states abortion is against God's law? What Bible verse says "Abortion is murder"? Not guessing that it is because the fetus is "alive" but concrete black and white proof that God says Abortion is murder.
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

[SUP]8 [/SUP]And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]And the thing which he did displeased the Lord: wherefore he slew him also.

Mar 28, 2014
This, as a few people have said, isn't really the religious point of it, but rather a legal point. Regardless as to how God feels about it, if it's a sin, it can be forgiven and already has been, so what's the point. It's not like we're saying all pregnant women need to get abortions. Not even saying all pregnant women should get abortions. But what's the big deal? If it's a sin, they can ask for forgiveness. Who cares beyond that? Trying to say "I know this is what God wants for the US" is playing with fire.
I care , you must not teach people to do wrong....
So you are saying we can go on a killing spree and ask forgiveness tomorrow?

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

C

churchmouse

Man is messed up not just this generation. No generation has not sinned. There were doctors in Christs day...just as there are doctors today. Do you think Jesus would say...no, don't use them? That is ludicrous. Doctors are supposed to help us in many ways...manage pain, diagnose disease. This is not ungodly. This does not mean that if you go to a doctor you believe in God or His miracles less. God might act through the doctor. I pray over my medicine and my doctors. Doctors make mistakes...and if you look at your doctor and put him/her above God then that is wrong.

Miracles can happen...and they can happen through God...through those that God wants to use for His good.

C

churchmouse

Does plant life have a soul? There's no way to know for absolute certain, yet we mow our lawn. What qualifies as "alive" and good enough for God to pay attention to? It's a slippery slope.

"What madness is this? Is there such a thing as a partial baby or an incomplete baby or a pre-baby? The pro-murder crowd wants us to consider the baby to be nothing more than some sort of tumor, something as useless as the appendix might be. How insane is that?

If we consider human life to be of less value because of the stage of life it is in than we are on a very slippery slope. Maybe we can define a human if their IQ is 100 or above. Maybe we can define by their ability to speak. Maybe we can define human life by age, so the elderly can be euthanized. Hitler decided decide that "defective people" should not waste resources so he killed the mentally retarded, autistic, the mentally ill , homosexual, Jews , Gypses and criminal on the same exact slope you want to drag us all down to. It's called "Let's play God and decide who lives or dies". How absurd!

A woman who terminates her pregnancy because it is an inconvenience has committed the worst type of murder I can think of."

Are you really comparing me to Hitler? Seriously? I show compassion and nonjudgmental attitudes towards women who want to live and I get compared to Hitler? Did I say women should be able to get abortions as regular birth control? No! NO! NO NO NO! NIET! NEIN! IE! BU! NON! I NEVER did. However, saying that NO woman is allowed to have abortions under ANY circumstance is murdering the women at that point and THAT'S where I have an issue. Do I believe we should take pregnant women and use them as trampolines? No, but somehow that'll be implied and assumed of me. Just because I don't want to murder women who are in danger from childbirth and could adopt a child and give it a loving home, suddenly I'm Hitler.

Does plant life has a soul? No
Do humans have souls? Yes
God put humans above plant life...and animal life.

This is scriptural.

I would like to address this part of your post.....
" However, saying that NO woman is allowed to have abortions under ANY circumstance is murdering the women at that point and THAT'S where I have an issue. Do I believe we should take pregnant women and use them as trampolines? No, but somehow that'll be implied and assumed of me. Just because I don't want to murder women who are in danger from childbirth and could adopt a child and give it a loving home, suddenly I'm Hitler."
Are you answering as a Christian who knows what scripture says...or as a human living and accepting the worlds standards? You want to find a loophole for abortion. So you are pro-choice...if you want the loophole there. You stand with those that believe there should be no loopholes...that women own their bodies and have the right to decide not only their fate but the fate of their unborn.

What loophole or reason do you think would be ok? Deformed or handicapped child? Rape? Incest?

Less than 1% of all abortions are done because of danger to mother. In most all cases both can be saved.

F

Fishbait

Negative. If you are not for God then you are against God by default. There is no middle ground.
"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev. 3:16

F

Fishbait

Yet you cut your lawn. There is no denying that plant life is alive, and we kill it. We inhale and kill millions of organisms. We walk and murder billions. Yet these are ok?
Yes it's OK with God to 'kill' plants.

Christians don't need to worry about cutting their lawn. Or, whether picking fruit constitutes stealing from the tree it grew on, or whether their children are involved in decapitation when they pick wildflowers. Plants are a fundamentally different form of life than animals, and have no consciousness or ability to feel pain.

God gave us every 'green plant' for food.

"Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything." - Genesis 9:3

S

smithbr8

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Why not? No human being already follows all the Bible says, so why is this any different? Why is going on a killing spree any different from being a rape victim? Or eating rare meat? Or wearing a cotton/polyester shirt? All of these things are forbidden in the Bible and have severe consequences, yet we don't care?

S

smithbr8

Your child's pet dies.....what's your next course of action? You see a man who's stopped breathing and heart stopped beating, what's your next course of action? You see a homosexual couple with a happy child walking around, what's your next course of action?

May 14, 2014
When abortionists are judged, their defense will be Christians mow their lawns?

S

smithbr8

When abortionists are judged, their defense will be Christians mow their lawns?
Why not? A plant has life. If all sins are equal in the eyes of the Lord, why wouldn't these two be judged similarly? What about killing animals? Is killing an animal ok as long as someone does something worse? Is killing someone else ok as long as they believe differently than us, since there are worse things to do? Is killing a homosexual ok? A black person? A Muslim? What about the millions of people who were murdered when America was "discovered"? We claimed they were heathens and deserved death. Yet ALL that is ok because somewhere, someone in the world COULD be doing something worse?

Either we follow everything the Bible says, or we accept that we can't pick and choose which parts we want the world to follow. Are not all humans going to be judged? Why word it like "Oh, the abortionists will be judged, but not ME. Certainly not ME. I'M better than they are." Have you ever shaved? Sin. Have you ever flushed a child's goldfish down the toilet? Sin. Have you ever touched meat while preparing it for dinner? Sin. There's so much, yet THIS issue seems to be worse? 1 John 5:17.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Oh I see, so my niece who died during childbirth didn't ACTUALLY die. You know that for a fact? Since the dr. told her she'd die in delivery, he was clearly lying since he's not God. Huh, guess putting a gun against my head won't necessarily kill me since my dr told me it would. ty. gonna go cut now. Reach out for help, try to offer opinions and see where the facts are and I'm told to go kill myself..... this is why I have trouble with this site anyway.

​smithbr8, where do you get that statement from? There is nothing in DiscipleDave's response here that even hinted that you should go kill yourself. Cutting yourself won't do any good either. If you have trouble with this site, then why keep coming here? Everyone has their own viewpoint on this topic. People are bound to disagree with one another.

Originally Posted by DiscipleDave

Can you show me any verse that says a fetus is NOT alive from the moment of conception? i mean concrete proof that states abortion is OK in God's law? What Bible verse says "Abortion is OK"? Not guessing that it is OK, but concrete black and white proof that God says Abortion is OK?

^i^

May 14, 2014
Why not? A plant has life. If all sins are equal in the eyes of the Lord, why wouldn't these two be judged similarly?...Either we follow everything the Bible says, or we accept that we can't pick and choose which parts we want the world to follow.
Where is the command in the Bible forbidding lawn mowing?

Originally posted by smithbr8,
Have you ever shaved? Sin. Have you ever flushed a child's goldfish down the toilet? Sin. Have you ever touched meat while preparing it for dinner? Sin.
I'll be happy to go through your interpretations/objections of what the Bible says one by one.

S

smithbr8

Where is the command in the Bible forbidding lawn mowing?

I'll be happy to go through your interpretations/objections of what the Bible says one by one.
Do plants have life? If so, then "Thou shalt not kill".

Shaving- Lev 19:27
Fish-Lev 5:2
Meat- Gen 9:4