Proof God Heals Cancer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

swizzlesticka

This is from the middle of April at the Kansas City Revival at World Revival Church. About halfway through the video there is a scan of a man's body before and after getting prayer. No cancer at all showed up! Praise God! Please watch.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v=xCnyPdqfkq8[/video]

S

swizzlesticka

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnyPdqfkq8[/video]

S

songster

Thanks Swizzlesticka, That was a blessing. You may receive some negative comments regarding this, but stay on fire for God, my friend. :)

Sep 13, 2009
Hmmm...I know you have good intentions by posting this- and I don't want to be the first bearer of 'negative comments'. However, I think people really need to be careful when they boast about things like this. I'm not a Christian, and I really don't feel that God heals people either way, but I'm not debating that issue with you. I am going to say that as someone who lost her father this past May to pancreatic cancer, it does bother me a bit. Many people diagnosed with cancer die every year- Christian or not, having been prayed for or not. And this brings up an issue on why God would intervene with some people and 'cure' them and not others-- this is why I have such a hard time believing in prayer and a lot of that stuff. Christianity says that God is a loving God, but when you bring up things like this- saying that God helps some people and not others-- then the validity of that statement, in my eyes, is shattered a bit.
Life isn't fair, we won't ever know the answers. Sometimes generalized statements aren't the best way to go-- I know you just want to give God credit for what you see as a blessing and curing someone--- but, on the same note, others of us could just take that as holding a god or God responsible for causing us suffering. It goes both ways-- sensitivity to that concept is key.

C

CIRBaptist

Nightline did a series exposing faith healer Benny Hinn. My grandma has cancer and was prayed and applied with hands and she still suffers with Cancer. But she has learned a lot from her experience and is writing a book.

S

swizzlesticka

There is no format for healing, and there is no guarantee each time. I see healings every weekend of my life. I've been healed on mulitple occasions. The Bible says God heals, and this is evidence of the truth in God's promises. This is my life, and these are things I have been present for and watch with my eyes. This is not a 'one-man show', this is a church where people get their lives changed. I used to get headeaches that were going to ruin my life, but they haven't come back in over a year and a half. I used to tear my hamstring every time I would go run, but I got healed and have recently run a 5K race in 22:00 with no pain. I will post more videos as they come out every week.

G

Groundhog

Strange how God would heal a girl's ankle that's bothering her a little bit, but allows tens of thousands of children to die every day because of malnourishment and preventable diseases. And strange how so many wonderful people with cancer die all the time, and yet God decided to take away this guy's cancer because he went to a Christian pep rally. I really despise this faith healer stuff. Preying on the weak, the gullible, the mentally unstable, and the emotionally vulnerable is not the way of Christ.

S

songster

It is interesting that when we perceive a person’s need for healing, some look to God for that healing, and rightfully so, because it is scripture which tells us, in Isaiah 53:5 and IPeter 2:24, …by His stripes you were healed, and , Exodus 15:26 “ I am the Lord, your healer, But when the healing does not occur it is looked upon as God’s will.

Jesus, is the one who taught that it is the devil who comes to steal, to kill and to destroy (John 10:10). This would obviously lead one to believe that it is not God who is robbing, murdering his own people, (ignoring their prayers and pleas), and bringing destruction into people’s lives.

In Matthew 17:14, a man’s son was having seizures, (if we saw someone having seizures, we would immediately call it epilepsy). This particular boy was afflicted by a demon. Jesus’ immediate response to the man’s words was, ” O unbelieving and perverse generation, how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring him to me.

Jesus’ disciples came and asked, why couldn’t we drive it out? Jesus replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, move from here to there and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.

Let’s look at a scripture where Jesus ‘healed some and not others’. Matthew 13:58, “and He did not do many miracles there, because of their lack of faith”.

I have also been to some of these ‘malnourished countries’, twice I was in the Philippine islands, I know what it is to see a sandy haired 6 year old pulling on your sleeve with an outstretched hand, begging for something to eat. I saw people sleeping on the streets of Manila, but in addition to this, I saw them crown Mary as Queen of Heaven, and there were many other superstitious activities there.

I have been both sick and healed, in pain, and delivered, afflicted by demonic presences and freed from them. Stop looking at the one who said he came to bring you abundant life, and start looking at the causes of suffering, idolatry, sin, doubt, unbelief, heresy, serious errors in doctrine, complacency, seeking the blessing without seeking the giver of the blessing, robbing God of tithes and offerings, taking the sacrament/communion without understanding, hating your brother, bitterness, unforgiveness, and many other things, which open a door for the enemy of our souls to gain lawful entry and cause havoc.

Mark 10:52 “Go, said Jesus, “your faith has healed you”…

S

swizzlesticka

Strange how God would heal a girl's ankle that's bothering her a little bit, but allows tens of thousands of children to die every day because of malnourishment and preventable diseases. And strange how so many wonderful people with cancer die all the time, and yet God decided to take away this guy's cancer because he went to a Christian pep rally. I really despise this faith healer stuff. Preying on the weak, the gullible, the mentally unstable, and the emotionally vulnerable is not the way of Christ.

I understand that many people do not believe in all of the Bible, especially where God promises to heal and the parts where people get healed. I am sorry that you are so unfortunate.

On that note, do not ever call my church a "Christian pep rally". Comments like these only divide the body of Christ even more than it already is. I see miraculous things done in the name of Jesus every week. I've seen people freed of depression, suicidal people walk around with light in their eyes. If these things are bad, you will need to find Biblical proof to back that up.

"Every Kingdom divided against itself will not stand."

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit."

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
It is interesting that when we perceive a person’s need for healing, some look to God for that healing, and rightfully so, because it is scripture which tells us, in Isaiah 53:5 and IPeter 2:24, …by His stripes you were healed, and , Exodus 15:26 “ I am the Lord, your healer, But when the healing does not occur it is looked upon as God’s will.

Jesus, is the one who taught that it is the devil who comes to steal, to kill and to destroy (John 10:10). This would obviously lead one to believe that it is not God who is robbing, murdering his own people, (ignoring their prayers and pleas), and bringing destruction into people’s lives.

In Matthew 17:14, a man’s son was having seizures, (if we saw someone having seizures, we would immediately call it epilepsy). This particular boy was afflicted by a demon. Jesus’ immediate response to the man’s words was, ” O unbelieving and perverse generation, how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring him to me.

Jesus’ disciples came and asked, why couldn’t we drive it out? Jesus replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, move from here to there and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.

Let’s look at a scripture where Jesus ‘healed some and not others’. Matthew 13:58, “and He did not do many miracles there, because of their lack of faith”.

I have also been to some of these ‘malnourished countries’, twice I was in the Philippine islands, I know what it is to see a sandy haired 6 year old pulling on your sleeve with an outstretched hand, begging for something to eat. I saw people sleeping on the streets of Manila, but in addition to this, I saw them crown Mary as Queen of Heaven, and there were many other superstitious activities there.

I have been both sick and healed, in pain, and delivered, afflicted by demonic presences and freed from them. Stop looking at the one who said he came to bring you abundant life, and start looking at the causes of suffering, idolatry, sin, doubt, unbelief, heresy, serious errors in doctrine, complacency, seeking the blessing without seeking the giver of the blessing, robbing God of tithes and offerings, taking the sacrament/communion without understanding, hating your brother, bitterness, unforgiveness, and many other things, which open a door for the enemy of our souls to gain lawful entry and cause havoc.

Mark 10:52 “Go, said Jesus, “your faith has healed you”…
praise God, and to him is all the glory. I love the Word of God, for it powerful.
my sympathy, to them who lost their love ones.
Amen. Amen.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
Hmmm...I know you have good intentions by posting this- and I don't want to be the first bearer of 'negative comments'. However, I think people really need to be careful when they boast about things like this. I'm not a Christian, and I really don't feel that God heals people either way, but I'm not debating that issue with you. I am going to say that as someone who lost her father this past May to pancreatic cancer, it does bother me a bit. Many people diagnosed with cancer die every year- Christian or not, having been prayed for or not. And this brings up an issue on why God would intervene with some people and 'cure' them and not others-- this is why I have such a hard time believing in prayer and a lot of that stuff. Christianity says that God is a loving God, but when you bring up things like this- saying that God helps some people and not others-- then the validity of that statement, in my eyes, is shattered a bit.
Life isn't fair, we won't ever know the answers. Sometimes generalized statements aren't the best way to go-- I know you just want to give God credit for what you see as a blessing and curing someone--- but, on the same note, others of us could just take that as holding a god or God responsible for causing us suffering. It goes both ways-- sensitivity to that concept is key.
We all must know that God don't owe noone anything! He gave that we shall be blessed, and to those who always say that " God suppose to be love" He how can he? but no one speaks about his WRATH. a Wrtah the destroyed Sodom and Ghamora...not the place but the people in the place. a God that said to destroy, every man , woman and child ; to utterly destroy them.of the people in the lands in which the children of Isreal are to posess. So; "come on" if he don't want to heal someone, even if he had killed them; then it is his prarogitive. He is still God. he made us and not we him. he is not a man that he shoild lie. and you being not saved could never understand why God do the things he do nor how he does it. God is still pouring out his wrath on the children of disobedience and it is so they will repent of their sins and receive his salvation.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
God is a healer, and he use us to be a vessel that that healing come through.....

Mark 16:17..And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recove
if you are not a believer then why do you pray? who are you praying to? if you are not a believer then you are not praying to God, unless it is the prayer of repentance; which in that you receive Jesus Christ and all he has done. it is sadi that people want to blame God for what we brought into our lives because of our sins. He is not a sugar-daddy. we can't pimp God. and this is to those you try to sell a healing or anything God want to give us through his grace. so if people want to blame God for what a man do. then it will be their loss.

G

Groundhog

I understand that many people do not believe in all of the Bible, especially where God promises to heal and the parts where people get healed. I am sorry that you are so unfortunate.

On that note, do not ever call my church a "Christian pep rally". Comments like these only divide the body of Christ even more than it already is. I see miraculous things done in the name of Jesus every week. I've seen people freed of depression, suicidal people walk around with light in their eyes. If these things are bad, you will need to find Biblical proof to back that up.

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit."
If you're implying that I don't believe in the parts of the bible where Jesus healed people. then you are mistaken. He obviously did, and he was well-known for it, even by people who hated him. The healings were miraculous and unnatural--they could not have been mere coincidence. When a faith healer brings back someone who has been dead for 4 days (like Lazarus), or makes a man who was born blind be able to see, or regrows an amputee's lost limb, let me know.

Second, I'm not calling your church a "Christian pep rally," I'm calling that event where the video is from a Christian pep rally. I'm sorry if that offends you. And if someone at your church is freed from depression then that's wonderful, and that's the sort of thing that happens when people become part of a loving community, but that is not a miracle. Miracles are very specific things. Not even overcoming cancer is a miracle; as Ainsley said earlier, Christians and non-Christians alike deal with cancer: some get better, some don't; sometimes their improvement is inexplicable, but that doesn't necessarily mean miraculous. When we overuse the word "miracle" we make the word lose its meaning, to the point where anything positive (especially when it's unexpected) is considered a "miracle."

As for the whole "if you're not for me then you are against me" quote, be careful, brother. I could just as easily use that verse against you. We're both Christians here. If you think that' I'm blaspheming the holy spirit (which posting that verse seems to imply) then you are again mistaken. And again, I could turn that verse around on you if I wanted to, since in my opinion you are giving the Holy Spirit credit for things he did not necessarily do.

Sep 13, 2009
We all must know that God don't owe noone anything! He gave that we shall be blessed, and to those who always say that " God suppose to be love" He how can he? but no one speaks about his WRATH. a Wrtah the destroyed Sodom and Ghamora...not the place but the people in the place. a God that said to destroy, every man , woman and child ; to utterly destroy them.of the people in the lands in which the children of Isreal are to posess. So; "come on" if he don't want to heal someone, even if he had killed them; then it is his prarogitive. He is still God. he made us and not we him. he is not a man that he shoild lie. and you being not saved could never understand why God do the things he do nor how he does it. God is still pouring out his wrath on the children of disobedience and it is so they will repent of their sins and receive his salvation.
I never once stated that God owes me a darn thing...so I don't know where you're getting this. I was only saying that I think people attribute their own perrogatives to things. A lot of 'faithful' people are not healed...so God was pouring out his wrath on them?? Is that what you're saying...that's cool...whatevs if you're ok believing that every person who dies was some person deserving wrath then have fun with that. And, actually, I don't think my being saved or not has anything to do with understanding God. I don't think you do either, no one does-- just like you said, He made us, not the other way around. If you do claim to know God's thought process and mindset though...I have a few questions I've always wanted to ask lol. And if your little clip at the end is saying that people in my life dying of cancer is some form of wrath to get me to 'turn or burn' then I must say...that's kind of disturbing.

Anyways....hope you have a wonderful day! :)

S

swizzlesticka

If you're implying that I don't believe in the parts of the bible where Jesus healed people. then you are mistaken. He obviously did, and he was well-known for it, even by people who hated him. The healings were miraculous and unnatural--they could not have been mere coincidence. When a faith healer brings back someone who has been dead for 4 days (like Lazarus), or makes a man who was born blind be able to see, or regrows an amputee's lost limb, let me know.

Second, I'm not calling your church a "Christian pep rally," I'm calling that event where the video is from a Christian pep rally. I'm sorry if that offends you. And if someone at your church is freed from depression then that's wonderful, and that's the sort of thing that happens when people become part of a loving community, but that is not a miracle. Miracles are very specific things. Not even overcoming cancer is a miracle; as Ainsley said earlier, Christians and non-Christians alike deal with cancer: some get better, some don't; sometimes their improvement is inexplicable, but that doesn't necessarily mean miraculous. When we overuse the word "miracle" we make the word lose its meaning, to the point where anything positive (especially when it's unexpected) is considered a "miracle."

As for the whole "if you're not for me then you are against me" quote, be careful, brother. I could just as easily use that verse against you. We're both Christians here. If you think that' I'm blaspheming the holy spirit (which posting that verse seems to imply) then you are again mistaken. And again, I could turn that verse around on you if I wanted to, since in my opinion you are giving the Holy Spirit credit for things he did not necessarily do.

This is not a video of a Christian pep rally, this is MY Church. These videos come out every week. In this same place, I HAVE watched a man's leg grow inches in a time of about 10 minutes and walk without his crutch. I watched a man who was hunched over straighten up and get 6 inches taller. The next video I out up, whenever it gets compiled, should have a testimony of a little girl who had bone that was wearing away in her hip grow back. I would like to know where in the Bible it says that only certain healings are miraculous, or that God only does certain types of healings. This church is on fire, not just all emotions. It is normal for people to be excited about God, and those healings are real and done by the hand of God.

G

Graybeard

Take some time and read some of this guys sermons, he tells of things God has worked through him. these are truly miracles
That is if you will dare...
http://www.smithwigglesworth.com/sermons/eif5.htm

G

Groundhog

Take some time and read some of this guys sermons, he tells of things God has worked through him. these are truly miracles
That is if you will dare...
http://www.smithwigglesworth.com/sermons/eif5.htm
I don't appreciate your tone in your statement here. You seem to be implying that I don't have the stomach to actually read this sermon you've posted. That's preposterous. I'm being skeptical about this healing stuff because I have yet to see an instance where it was a definite miracle healing. There are skeptics ready and willing to record a miraculous event, but no one has ever produced an account of something that is proof of divine intervention. The examples in this sermon are definitely some unusual occurrences, but when it comes down to it, we just don't know how reliable these peoples' testimonies are, and we don't know if they were as gravely ill as they claim to be (even if they were being completely honest about how ill they thought they were). And even if they were in situations as truly dire as these were, their healing isn't necessarily the result of a miracle because sometimes people just get well for completely inexplicable reasons, with or without having been the recipient of a prayer or an anointing. If these healings were legit, then someone needs to present proof.

The James Randi Educational Foundation has a standing offer of $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate, under controlled circumstances (i.e. no cheating), supernatural or paranormal powers. If this all works as you say it does, then bring one of these sick people to their center, do what you do to get their healing, and have medical doctors examine them throughout that time to prove that it was God that healed them and not some other factor. Show some real, hard evidence that these healings could not have been the result of any natural forces at all. God very well may have healed these people, but what about all the other people who go on without healing? How are they supposed to be encouraged by another's healing when they still have to suffer? Have they been forgotten by God? Surely not. They're just dealing with what we all have to deal with here on earth. Jesus and the apostles did miracles during their time to demonstrate God's power, so that people would believe. I'm not saying that the same can't happen now, but I've never seen a case where someone's healing could not have been the result of natural causes. And more often, I see people who just get sicker and die. That's just life, and we need to face that reality, not be led astray into wish-thinking or errant pattern seeking.

C

CIRBaptist

---------------

Jesus said, "Deny yourself, pick up your Cross and come after me"

Everything about Pentecostalism promote the flesh: Health, wealth and prosperity.

Opposite of what Jesus Christ preached: he said lay up treasure for yourself in Heaven and the rich man went away sad.

If God heals you that's great,rejoice! but time on this planet is short, if he does not heal you that's great too.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Last edited:
O

oopsies

Last edited by a moderator:
T

taylor_11

There is an elderly man in my church that has had cancer for many years. The doctors said that there was no hope of curing it and the best thing they could do was possibly slow down the spreading of it with chemo and radiation, but even the treatment could possibly kill him in his condition. He had over a hundred tumors in his body and as of his second to last test he was showing no signs of improving. Our church had been praying for him a lot! This past Tuesday the doctors did a test and found him 100% cancer free !!!! This makes the 2nd person in our church in the past month alone that has been healed of cancer, and there has been several more that have been suddenly healed of other illnesses after having been prayed for! I used to be an atheist and even after I was saved i doubted if God really worked miracles, but I've seen to much lately to count it all as coincidence. In my opinion, God is real and He does work miracles. =)