Prophecy warfare

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
1 kings 18;21-22
21Then Elijah approached all the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him. But if Baal is God, follow him.”
But the people did not answer a word.
22Then Elijah said to the people, “I am the only remaining prophet of the LORD, but Baal has four
hundred and fifty prophets.

This is Jesus speaking through Elijah.
This is also prohecy of things to come where Jesus will speak through all Christians to prohesize against The Jezebels.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Jesus speaking through Elijah
kings 18;21-22
21Then Elijah approached all the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him. But if Baal is God, follow him.”
But the people did not answer a word.

same speach from Jesus speaking in person

Mathew 6.24
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other.

Same speech Jesus prohesying through a christian.

CS1

May 23, 2012
the people Elijah where speaking to where under two opinions from the prophets of baal..
You know fine well what I ment.
The prophets of baal where defections to. Elijah was the only prophets of the lord left from hundreds, where did all them prophets go.

NO, Elijah thought he was the only Prophet left. God said he Protected 7000 who did not bow to Baal. 1 Kings 19:18

It is the unbiblical comments that are being made or the idea of a Jezabel spirit, yet we can't find that comment or statement in scripture. To suggest they are fallen angels is opinionated. Allergorizing the word of God. This is an error. Pride is the only reason why one can not see it.

CS1

May 23, 2012
you would do well not insult what you don't understand seeing as your a ministry. But where have you learnt most of your ministry skills,
Is it through arguing with atheists,

Or is it through ministering to real Christians like me,
there too, is your error and, frankly, lack of maturity. We are not to argue or debate atheists. But I have given the reason to many of them Why I believe. It is not my JOB! To Win the Debate... it is MY JOB! to win souls. I did not insult you, nor do I have the spirit of fear that you are trying to use on me with your subtle warning. You are no prophet; you are unlearned in the use of the word of God and most likely have a religious spirit or rebellious one. You may be on meds or something. Suffering from some kind of cognitive issue. I will pray for you.

L

Locoponydirtman

there too, is your error and, frankly, lack of maturity. We are not to argue or debate atheists. But I have given the reason to many of them Why I believe. It is not my JOB! To Win the Debate... it is MY JOB! to win souls. I did not insult you, nor do I have the spirit of fear that you are trying to use on me with your subtle warning. You are no prophet; you are unlearned in the use of the word of God and most likely have a religious spirit or rebellious one. You may be on meds or something. Suffering from some kind of cognitive issue. I will pray for you.
You picked up on those veiled threats too. I usually dont bother with such people because its useless. I tend to only reply to the subject matter in the thread for the sake of other readers.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I have already told you Jesus is my profit why won't you accept that ?.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Better read Hebrews 11 ----Faith was required in the Old and New Testament ------Faith saves not prophecy ---

Hebrews 11

Amplified Bible, Classic Edition

11 Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, [a]the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].

2 For by [faith—[b]trust and holy fervor born of faith] the men of old had divine testimony borne to them and obtained a good report.

3 By faith we understand that the worlds [during the successive ages] were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.

4 [Prompted, actuated] by faith Abel brought God a better and more acceptable sacrifice than Cain, because of which it was testified of him that he was righteous [that he was upright and in right standing with God], and God bore witness by accepting and acknowledging his gifts. And though he died, yet [through the incident] he is still speaking.

5 Because of faith Enoch was caught up and transferred to heaven, so that he did not have a glimpse of death; and he was not found, because God had translated him. For even before he was taken to heaven, he received testimony [still on record] that he had pleased and been satisfactory to God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him [out].

7 [Prompted] by faith Noah, being forewarned by God concerning events of which as yet there was no visible sign, took heed and diligently and reverently constructed and prepared an ark for the deliverance of his own family. By this [his faith which relied on God] he passed judgment and sentence on the world’s unbelief and became an heir and possessor of righteousness ([c]that relation of being right into which God puts the person who has faith).

8 [Urged on] by faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed and went forth to a place which he was destined to receive as an inheritance; and he went, although he did not know or trouble his mind about where he was to go.

9 [Prompted] by faith he dwelt as a temporary resident in the land which was designated in the promise [of God, though he was like a stranger] in a strange country, living in tents with Isaac and Jacob, fellow heirs with him of the same promise.
10 For he was [waiting expectantly and confidently] looking forward to the city which has fixed and firm foundations, whose Architect and Builder is God.

11 Because of faith also Sarah herself received physical power to conceive a child, even when she was long past the age for it, because she considered [God] Who had given her the promise to be reliable and trustworthy and true to His word.

So then you agree with what I posted.

Weird way of showing it...:ROFL:

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Don't trust yourself I am not rebellious.
if it's your Job to win souls then why do you give up so easily.
Because when you insult someone you have given up.
Maybe your sick of debating, I can accept that. But a minister should leave a peaceful word at all times and leave it at that.
Obviously your still growing in this department,
But this is how I believe if your interested.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Maybe your sick of debating, I can accept that. But a minister should leave a peaceful word at all times and leave it at that.
LOL

You are no authority to me or of me, nor can you judge my Service to my Lord. That being said. I am very much capable and prepared to deal with and discuss the word of God with anyone here. I have done so with those who agree and disagree and many of them are even here in this thread :).

Here is something you won't say that I will. I could be wrong and willing to be corrected. Those who disagree with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues will never find one statement from me saying they are not saved. All although I have not pulled any punches we all agree

That Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. All that disagree with the Gifts of the Holy Spirit hold to the Trinity Doctrine as DO I.

You speak as if you know me LOL to give up on what? Debating atheist? You know what is more important than
to " leave peaceful word." To tell the truth of God's word.

Everyone is still growing in the Grace and Knowledge of the Lord. I am not sick of debating, we are told not to.

You have yet to quote
the very word of God to support your claims.

Here you go:

Prov 13:10 A vain man through pride causeth debate, And with the counselled is wisdom

Prov 17:19 Whoso is loving transgression is loving debate, Whoso is making high his entrance is seeking destruction.

Rom 1: 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

CS1

May 23, 2012
The video you provided. and gentlemen in it speaks about

The Touch Not God's anoint nor do my Prophets no harm has been used almost as much as Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit to deflect correction from one who is anointed to one who will not receive it because of Pride.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
One insult after the next, :rolleyes:.
The lord told me this would happen.
Typical response from an unteachable person. You can’t tell the difference between correction and insult, and therefore reject all attempts at correction. We have tried. Like so many budding fools who come through here, you don’t listen and don’t learn.

So move on. You won’t get an audience here for your unbiblical claims, and you won’t accept correction, so there is no point in staying.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
NO, Elijah thought he was the only Prophet left. God said he Protected 7000 who did not bow to Baal. 1 Kings 19:18

It is the unbiblical comments that are being made or the idea of a Jezabel spirit, yet we can't find that comment or statement in scripture. To suggest they are fallen angels is opinionated. Allergorizing the word of God. This is an error. Pride is the only reason why one can not see it.
see the last part is insinuating, I really don't let pride be my down fall.
Befor a became a truck driver I was a farmer and a gardener,
Have you ever been a gardener ?.
It could be useful to your ministry. 😊.

You get to watch seeds grow, but you have nurture those seeds gently and only feed them as much as they can handle.
You get to learn patience and most of all the you pray for the rain And Gods rich blessings.

You also get to learn how to to separate the wheat from the tares.

I have given a good example of what a Jezebel is and your using this to condemn Gods anointed,

I'm not the only person in the world who believe a Jezebel is an unclean spirit.
Why well There is no living person called Jezebell.
Just like there is no living person called Lucifer.

Jezebel was acting in the same manner as Lucifer or a devil.

When people behave like Lucifer they get called a devil.

In Ireland when people behave in adulterous way they get called a Jezebel.

The fallen angels where adulterous Just like Jezebel

It just like you calling someone a troll.

Is troll biblical ?.

Folk Law in Ireland probably dating back centuries belief the Jezebels, or the word Jezebel originates from the heavenly realms.
Folk law in Ireland also believe a fallen angel Lucifer told Jezebels parents to call there daughter Jezebel after his fallen angels,
Because he had chosen Her to lead his ministry and assassinate the spirit of prophecy from the lord

Do you think that should discredit every Irish man ?.

Do you think that this should discredit all the claims in the op ?.

Do you think this is worthy of Harsh insults.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
LOL

You are no authority to me or of me, nor can you judge my Service to my Lord. That being said. I am very much capable and prepared to deal with and discuss the word of God with anyone here. I have done so with those who agree and disagree and many of them are even here in this thread :).

Here is something you won't say that I will. I could be wrong and willing to be corrected. Those who disagree with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues will never find one statement from me saying they are not saved. All although I have not pulled any punches we all agree

That Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. All that disagree with the Gifts of the Holy Spirit hold to the Trinity Doctrine as DO I.

You speak as if you know me LOL to give up on what? Debating atheist? You know what is more important than
to " leave peaceful word." To tell the truth of God's word.

Everyone is still growing in the Grace and Knowledge of the Lord. I am not sick of debating, we are told not to.

You have yet to quote
the very word of God to support your claims.

Here you go:

Prov 13:10 A vain man through pride causeth debate, And with the counselled is wisdom

Prov 17:19 Whoso is loving transgression is loving debate, Whoso is making high his entrance is seeking destruction.

Rom 1: 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Did you re-site these scriptures from your mind, or did you use them to serve your purpose, I hope not )
I have met very few men when under pressure they don't hold on to hope silence or patience when life's tribulations come there way or show humbleness when there wrong, untill they've done the utmost damage .

Patience was drummed into me more than you can possibly know.

Patience was something I learned and this scripture I'm re-siting from my own knowledge which is
Those who wait on the lord will soar like eagles and spread wings and renew there strength.

I've noticed some good ministry skills you have already and you have left many of a post with a blessing.

But you haven't even mentioned any of the other claims in the op.

I know I can back them up with scripture.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Did you re-site these scriptures from your mind, or did you use them to serve your purpose, I hope not )
I have met very few men when under pressure they don't hold on to hope silence or patience when life's tribulations come there way or show humbleness when there wrong, untill they've done the utmost damage .

Patience was something I learned and this scripture I'm re-siting from my own knowledge which is
Those who wait on the lord will soar like eagles and spread wings and renew there strength.

I've noticed some good ministry skills you have already and you have left many of a post with a blessing.

Then do it please is the Bible Discussion Thread. The reason for Biblical posting is for those who do not know. You should have considered that.

CS1

May 23, 2012

I quoted the word of God. I find your reasoning and concerns interesting. At one point you suggest one is judging or insulting or condemning. Yet the only concern I have made was the idea of your understanding of what is a Prophet or you being one. I disagree.
You tried to suggest one was touching God's anointed with a scare tactic. I called you on it. You to must play by the same rules sir, and you to will be dealt with the same measure you met.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I quoted the word of God. I find your reasoning and concerns interesting. At one point you suggest one is judging or insulting or condemning. Yet the only concern I have made was the idea of your understanding of what is a Prophet or you being one. I disagree.
You tried to suggest one was touching God's anointed with a scare tactic. I called you on it. You to must play by the same rules sir, and you to will be dealt with the same measure you met.
Yes but of course this all of the backend of a mole hill being turned into a mountain.

And each insult progressing further swaying away from the truth of the op.

Are we any near to backing up the first claims of the 15 claims of the op with scripture yet which proves a Christian has the spirit of prophecy, and not the last claim of discerning the spirits.

Because so far this hasn't materialized, fyi,

I have spent 256 posts debating the last claim of the op which I never even thought for 1 minute it would become so important, or overwhelm the The first 15 claims of the op. I have repeatedly ask nicely to a forget it let's tackle the rest of the op like I did in Blain's thread, and my last two threads,

Why is this my friend, well can't you see the spirit of prochecy has been assassinated by the spirit of the unclean spirits and turned into let's immediately assainate the prophets,

Jesus Christ is my prophet,

Only a few of people have been humble Cameron and wolfmint.

And a couple more.

Which I truly respect.

You like to teach, that's your Job.
Do you like to preach ?.

Which would you rather do teach a man to preach or teach a man to pray.

Which is more effective preaching or prayer.

For prophecy you could say both.
But a prayer relationship which I have is more important than prophecy, I don't ask for prophecy , it just comes or flows as I speak. More so if I'm speaking to a crowd.

I will talk with humility and compassion I will talk about the mercy of Christ the strength of Christ, I will never think about myself or for 1 minute go self rightouse or talk with an ego.
Or be arrogant,
When I talk to strangers about Christ who I meet daily.

Thats not how I role, theese insults meen nothing to me, have you not noticed how many I've ignored?.

Why you would think I'm prideful I have no idea.

Maybe it's because I haven't demonstrated what you expect of God righteousness,
but many messengers of the lord have acted before putting the lord first,

I'm not alone in that field neither are you.
If you where you would be Jesus.

Sorry for my frustration brother. 😊

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Yes but of course this all of the backend of a mole hill being turned into a mountain.

Are we any near to backing up the first claims of the 15 claims of the op with scripture yet which proves a Christian has the spirit of prophecy, and not the last claim of discerning the spirits.

I have spent 256 posts debating the last claim of the op which I never even thought for 1 minute it would become so important, or overwhelm the The first 15 claims of the op. I have repeatedly ask nicely to a forget it let's tackle the rest of the op like I did in Blain's thread, and my last two threads,

Why is this my friend, well can't you see the spirit of prochecy has been assassinated by the spirit of the unclean spirits and turned into let's immediately assainate the prophets,

Jesus Christ is my prophet,

And a couple more.

Which I truly respect.

Do you like to preach ?.

But a prayer relationship which I have is more important than prophecy, I don't ask for prophecy , it just comes or flows as I speak. More so if I'm speaking to a crowd.

I will talk with humility and compassion I will talk about the mercy of Christ the strength of Christ, I will never think about myself or for 1 minute go self rightouse or talk with an ego.
Or be arrogant,

Thats not how I role, theese insults meen nothing to me, have you not noticed how many I've ignored?.

If you where you would be Jesus.

Sorry for my frustration brother.
Your track record speaks for itself. You're trying to lead people away from God's word and into a world of imagination. When anyone calls you on it you dismiss them as critical, religious or Jezebels. Sorry if I'm not humble enough for you pal. Deal with it.

CS1

May 23, 2012

insinuating

And a couple more.

Which I truly respect.

Do you like to preach ?.

Or be arrogant,

If you were you would be Jesus.

Sorry for my frustration brother. 😊

I want you to know that my issue is not personal nor am I trying to be so if You think I have offended you, Please forgive me I have not nor is that my intention.

Maybe you can help me understand why you Say "Jesus is my Prophet."

I am not trying to be personal, and if I offended you, please forgive me that is not my intention.

I agree with your comment here: "But a prayer relationship which I have is more important than prophecy."

Prophecy today must be kept in line with what the word of God says, not what we think. All prophecies of men must be judged, as 1cor chapter 14 says. Also, discernment is a sign of maturity, and Prophesying on a Web site/chat forum is not wise or discerning.

would you not agree if the Lord led you to speak prophecies where are the witnesses of Good report? Please explain that to me.