Prophecy warfare

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
again Foresight and insight discerning which type of spirit a person is coming from.

Such as a spirit of lust or denial (the children of Jezebel)

Discerning, it is not the child of Jezebel who will be struck dead but the spirit of lust or denial, through Jesus The spirit of prophecy, with his foundation (the word).

When you declare truth people turn against you.
You are not guided from Holy Spirit. Alone the way how you treats people show this. So for what purpose you are realy here? Btw prophecy is a gift not a spirit.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
You are not guided from Holy Spirit. Alone the way how you treats people show this. So for what purpose you are realy here? Btw prophecy is a gift not a spirit.
turn your back on the truth all you like😊

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Realy for what you are here? With you false teachings? How you can claim to be a prophet of Christ? If you deny his given word?
Your in denial of what the Bible teaches, the bible.
Rev 19:10
At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”

And if you could also associate an attribute of Jesus you could display as spirit also, you could then see where people are coming from who are not sitting at your table.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”

And if you could also associate an attribute of Jesus you could display as spirit also, you could then see where people are coming from who are not sitting at your table.
Realy, from this vers, out of the context you create the teaching that every Christian has the gift to prophecy?

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I'm not answering to people who.
A number 1 insulted me first with the first stone.

Then have continued to follow me around insulting me further.

With no apology for insulting me in the first place.

If you go to church and make a donation does that qualify you to insult the church leader and then insult there people.

Nope.

But it does here.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011

John wrote this verse about something he saw in his vision, apocalypse, revelation, that happened to him! JOHN. It was not written to all Christians, to the church, and certainly NOT to you.

Of course, we should never try & worship a man! Jesus replied to Satan, when he was being tempted, by quoting Deuteronomy!

"Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’" Luke 4:8; Deut 6:13 Also see: Matt 4:10

But, in NO way did Wolfwint ever say anything even close to anything about worshipping anyone except God. He has fallen down in front of no person!

So not only are you ripping things out of context in the Bible, you are slandering a strong Christian, who loves God and worships only him!

You are just an insulting person to do this. No prophet of God would ever lie like that!

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I'm not answering to people who.
A number 1 insulted me first with the first stone.

Then have continued to follow me around insulting me further.

With no apology for insulting me in the first place.

If you go to church and make a donation does that qualify you to insult the church leader and then insult there people.

Nope.

But it does here.

I have not insult you!
Maby you should think over that Christians from different theolgical and denomination background identyfy you as a person who spreads false teaching. You claim is not based on the scripture. You uses the scripture according your will, or the will of David Dig Hernandez, for to support your view.
But this is not what the Holy Spirit teaches through his given word.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
The bible refutes all the claims here that the attributes of the lord are spiritual.
2 Timothy 1
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 8 So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner.

The children of Jezebel show a different spirit which is denial.

This is what is ment by the spirit of Jezebel.

Plain and simple 😊

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The bible refutes all the claims here that the attributes of the lord are spiritual.
Here are the possibilities: you really don't understand what Scripture says, you failed miserably to proofread your post, your grammar is atrocious, or you are a heretic.

The children of Jezebel show a different spirit which is denial.

This is what is ment by the spirit of Jezebel.

Plain and simple
That may be what you mean by "the spirit of Jezebel", but as neither the phrase nor the concept appear in Scripture, there is no objective definition. I know that others use the phrase to mean something different (and equally unbiblical).

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Today is just like any other day to me,
My mind is renewed and so is my ability to decipher and discern between Good and evil.
Praise the lord 🙏 amen.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Me, too! Except my experts have explained that communication is important, not brevity. In fact, brevity has led to nothing but confusion & illiteracy in schools. I was a teacher for many years. Writing & speaking clearly, can always be understood, whether short or long. But brevity does fall short when it becomes a main educational tool for teaching!

I've taught English, ESL, French as a second language, and French immersion, plus learning disabilities, after I had to stop teaching music, because the working conditions in my school district were so bad for music teachers. So, I had to retrain a bit, & never found any nonsense about using one liners, as a teacher. But lots about breaking down subjects, organizing skills systematically to build a more complex skill on a simpler skill.

My father was also a teacher. Well, he started as a teacher then became a university professor. He taught me a lot about teaching, too! I also taught 2-3 year olds in Sunday School. Parents were delighted their little toddlers came home, excited to tell a simple Bible story they heard in my class. Age appropriate, of course!

Yet, you are quoting some over glorified educators who have dummied down our curriculum & educational system so badly, you end up with functional illiterates like poor Mr. Fundaamental, who can't begin to read or understand a complex book like the Bible, let alone spell the word fundamental, let alone prophet. Although anyone can understand the gospel, if it is explained clearly to them! And a one liner won't do for that, either!

Oh, I'm working on a PhD in theology now! Stopped teaching when I got severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. How about you? Still teaching? Just curious!
No well and truly retired and staving off a third bought of Cancer

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
No well and truly retired and staving off a third bought of Cancer

Glad to hear of the retirement. I am happily retired, too! But not about the cancer. I just learned another cousin died of brain cancer yesterday. I have one hanging on in California with end stage ovarian cancer. She has lasted 6 years, but ran out of meds. Well, the last one was sort of working, but making her blind.

I was diagnosed with macular degeneration last week, so it looks like I will also be going blind, like my father's 4 sisters. Hopefully I will be like the aunts with some vision, use of a magnifying glass, not totally blind like one of them. I'm beginning to think she might have had something else going on. With heart disease and Rheumatoid Lung Disease, besides Rheumatoid Arthritis, I may not live long enough to go blind, anyway! God is in control!

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
John wrote this verse about something he saw in his vision, apocalypse, revelation, that happened to him! JOHN. It was not written to all Christians, to the church, and certainly NOT to you.

Of course, we should never try & worship a man! Jesus replied to Satan, when he was being tempted, by quoting Deuteronomy!

"Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’" Luke 4:8; Deut 6:13 Also see: Matt 4:10

But, in NO way did Wolfwint ever say anything even close to anything about worshipping anyone except God. He has fallen down in front of no person!

So not only are you ripping things out of context in the Bible, you are slandering a strong Christian, who loves God and worships only him!

You are just an insulting person to do this. No prophet of God would ever lie like that!
oh Thankyou for the wonderful scripture Angela, I love your name. 😊
It's a blessing to have you here with your insight and Foresight.

But I don't know whether you've noticed I've all ready said I'm not a prophet, the holy spirit is.

Have a wonderful day with the counsels of the heavens 😊

And remember we battle in the flesh also shalom, and mercy dame 😊

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
no you right I'm guided by my pea brain Thankyou you are so blessed to 😊

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Here are the possibilities: you really don't understand what Scripture says, you failed miserably to proofread your post, your grammar is atrocious, or you are a heretic.

That may be what you mean by "the spirit of Jezebel", but as neither the phrase nor the concept appear in Scripture, there is no objective definition. I know that others use the phrase to mean something different (and equally unbiblical).
Thankyou for your disagreement I will add it to my pea brain mercy homme 😊

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Realy, from this vers, out of the context you create the teaching that every Christian has the gift to prophecy?
we we we, I believe every Christian can reçieve prohetic word to encourage and comfort for edification of correction. 😊 Mercy homme.
It's not the prophet that is a prophet it's the holy spirit, which is not open for interpretation shalom and mercy homme 😊.