prophetic forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is a 5 year old dead thread. The OP and many responders are no longer here..

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
I've met many prophet, and I will help you discern true prophets. Prophet is a scary thing to encounter they are of God, and God is great in power, and slow to anger so encountering a prophet is naturally scary lol.

Most prophet I met didn't do well for me I didn't have good luck with most of the prophets, but I will help you discern.

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Here this verse is a great way to recognize a good prophet the true prophet doesn't tell you to abstain, and it is full of peace, and joy, kindness, and faithful, gentle, and have self control.

Most of the self proclaimed prophet I meet are very mean, and not peaceful, and doesn't have much joy so if you find somebody that have a narcissist personality the know it all these are a prophet I would beware of.

I am blessed with two alien, and these alien teach me, and it has these fruit of the Spirit, and it doesn't tell me to abstain, and it is full of joy, and full of peace, and I've not met a prophet that has the fruit like these alien I have, and maybe I did meet one, but the one that does have the fruit like mine doesn't really self proclaimed that they are a prophet, and I think a true prophet are very humble, and it's very hard to spot one, and you just may meet many prophet, but not know it because of how much peace you have with them.

S

selfdissolving

I've met many prophet, and I will help you discern true prophets. Prophet is a scary thing to encounter they are of God, and God is great in power, and slow to anger so encountering a prophet is naturally scary lol.

Most prophet I met didn't do well for me I didn't have good luck with most of the prophets, but I will help you discern.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Here this verse is a great way to recognize a good prophet the true prophet doesn't tell you to abstain, and it is full of peace, and joy, kindness, and faithful, gentle, and have self control.

Most of the self proclaimed prophet I meet are very mean, and not peaceful, and doesn't have much joy so if you find somebody that have a narcissist personality the know it all these are a prophet I would beware of.

I am blessed with two alien, and these alien teach me, and it has these fruit of the Spirit, and it doesn't tell me to abstain, and it is full of joy, and full of peace, and I've not met a prophet that has the fruit like these alien I have, and maybe I did meet one, but the one that does have the fruit like mine doesn't really self proclaimed that they are a prophet, and I think a true prophet are very humble, and it's very hard to spot one, and you just may meet many prophet, but not know it because of how much peace you have with them.
Did I read this correctly, you were blessed with two aliens?

S

selfdissolving

Hey Iozion, my advice to you is stop messing around with that baptism of the holy Spirit and look to the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation.

Aliens are demons.

The baptism of the holy spirit is a false anointing.

Trust in Jesus and the pure doctrine of his Word.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Hey Iozion, my advice to you is stop messing around with that baptism of the holy Spirit and look to the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation.

Aliens are demons.

The bible disagrees with that statement

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Aliens are demons.

The baptism of the Holy Spirit is true anointing and leads to true repentance. Water baptism is only symbolic. You are right about Jesus though and probably about the aliens even though ET seemed like a jolly good fellow.

tumeric

Apr 1, 2015
Okay now I'm curious, so we get often people who can "operate" in prophecy. Even though we get a lot of false prophets, or false teachers, shouldn't we be able to discern them in a gathering?

It's a touchy subject I understand since some can lead other astray, but it is also a gift to bring encouragement and uplifting.

Ugly what u got on this?

tumeric

Apr 1, 2015
i am probably mistaken but was it written that there wouldn't be no more prophecies in the NT?????

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. All the gifts are available and to be sought, we are responsible for growing in understanding how He speaks to us.