protection, guidance and wisdom.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AFedSparrow

New member
Jul 26, 2025
2
5
3
Hello, I know it's a bit heavy for my first prayer request. my neighbours are bullies and I think it's misogyny, and I know the devil is being this work. I experienced it for over a year. I stood on Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still" I stood on it, and he did. I knew as soon as things cooled down with me they would pick another, and it would be a vulnerable woman. And low and behold they did. someone unpopular moves in and they start their antics again. Also a man moved in in the same time and I knew they wouldn't pick on him. I'm not sure how to move forward with this. This woman is also under the influence of the devil as she is a practising new ager/hinu. I've experienced it first hand from her as well. God closed that door, but she came to me for help. I couldn't say no, I didn't seem right as I've been through it myself. She is smart woman and knows how to word things to manipulate, but I can see it, I know it now. But she is also vulerable and my neighbours are bullies. Every one I know to call for help is in a battle so I think to come here and ask for prayer is my first step. I need wisdom, guidance and protection. Thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
I will pray that God grants these important things for you for your own peace of mind and tranquility.
 
GFHlItnXkAAOdcd.jpg
Let us pray to understand that all of us are surely in need
of wisdom, guidance, and protection. A quiet time alone with
God's spirit is a time of reconciliation.

Allowing the Holy Spirit to transform one's life, leading to freedom from sin
and a closer walk with God. This reconciliation is a divine initiative, a gift of grace,
not something earned through human effort.
'Amen'
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg