Public Apology to Lynx

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
The problem is just between to them both.

The wisely opinion i can give is "we better dont get involve" :)
Who we are as the outsiders giving any comments weather its good or bad coz we dont know if what we said will be good or bad for them.

All we can do is to to pray for them and we believe our Lord Jesus will guide their hearts and souls amen

Blessing

Mayflowe

Oct 6, 2016
Thanks, I don’t think I am humble. If I were, I wouldn’t be a raging witch in the first place.
You are not a "witch". Please don't beat yourself up. We all have hurts or tendencies which we need Jesus to heal and process out of us. <3

L

LaVieEnRose

It's probably hot down there anyways. Could join a gym. People in there to meet.
It’s not the heat so much as the storms almost every afternoon (which helps to keep down the heat, actually). I have a Planet Fitness membership, but not been in ages.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
It’s not the heat so much as the storms almost every afternoon (which helps to keep down the heat, actually). I have a Planet Fitness membership, but not been in ages.
I'm persona non grata in Planet Fitness. They don't like men who deadlift.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Picking weights up off the ground and putting them back down.

Planet Fitness does not like serious bodybuilders. They make a culture out of calling serious bodybuilders "lunks" and characterizing them as rather dim-witted.

They even have a rather loud lunk alarm that they set off every time somebody grunts or slams weights down in the rack.

L

LaVieEnRose

Picking weights up off the ground and putting them back down.

Planet Fitness does not like serious bodybuilders. They make a culture out of calling serious bodybuilders "lunks" and characterizing them as rather dim-witted.

They even have a rather loud lunk alarm that they set off every time somebody grunts or slams weights down in the rack.
Yes, I know. But I’ve seen some built guys there. I thought it was just for normal people, so I was surprised to see buff guys there.

T

toinena

I dunno; it appears to have gone every which way in the switching yard! :D
Good. I can speak about my dogs and my bassoon and my non exciting boyfriend in every other post then....

L

LaVieEnRose

Good. I can speak about my dogs and my bassoon and my non exciting boyfriend in every other post then....
Please do. Why is your boyfriend “nonexciting”? That sounds interesting.

T

toinena

Please do. Why is your boyfriend “nonexciting”? That sounds interesting.
Well. He is. Because it seems like I am doomed to not be enough attractive to have one. According to Tommy... he is all about sexual capital. And as I am disabled and not the prettiest I have so little to offer, I would be happy if anyone bothered to glance at me without pity.

Still I dream. Still I hope and pray. For my four big miracles. I have not got a "no" so I still pray. Hopefully the walk in the desert takes less than 40 years. 20 years I lived in fear of domestic violence. Some years have past since then.... so I guess I only have around 15 years of misery left before I get there. If I don't get stuck in the wilderness, that is.

L

LaVieEnRose

Well. He is. Because it seems like I am doomed to not be enough attractive to have one. According to Tommy... he is all about sexual capital. And as I am disabled and not the prettiest I have so little to offer, I would be happy if anyone bothered to glance at me without pity.

Still I dream. Still I hope and pray. For my four big miracles. I have not got a "no" so I still pray. Hopefully the walk in the desert takes less than 40 years. 20 years I lived in fear of domestic violence. Some years have past since then.... so I guess I only have around 15 years of misery left before I get there. If I don't get stuck in the wilderness, that is.
I’m sorry, I was being silly about you writing “non exciting” like he is boring, rather than non existing. 😔

If there is any consolation, mine doesn’t exist either. I kid and say “my imaginary boyfriend”.

T

toinena

I’m sorry, I was being silly about you writing “non exciting” like he is boring, rather than non existing. 😔

If there is any consolation, mine doesn’t exist either. I kid and say “my imaginary boyfriend”.
Well. We can always dream about Mr. Darcy. And hopefully we don't end up with Mr. Collins ;-)