Ok brother, what don't they agree with in the Church's teachings on abortion, homersexuality and Muslims? Also, please tell me what YOU don't agree with in the Church's teachings on these topics. This should be interesting. No love for God in the priesthood? C'mon brother, please. Priests devote their whole lives to our Lord and teaching His way. Some do the wrong thing! Yeh, I'm not denying that. I just has a priest reported recently for misleading his parish and he is being dealt with. But there is corruption in every denomination, mostly driven by greed and pride. And finally, brother in Christ, I can tell you how I find peace with God as a Catholic, and that is in the Cross. Praise The Lord! And I say sorry to Him every day that He had to die on the Cross for me cz I'm so weak.
Brother, I think if you just looked into everything that you are told about the Catholic Church by your leaders, you would be shocked with what the truth ACTUALLY is. INDEED, Protestants who HAVE taken the time to study the teachings of the Catholic Church in their entirety (a lot of the time out their hatred for it), have joined the Holy Catholic Church. In peace, God bless.