C
Catlynn
Guest
Well, I'm sure I've seen this before on the forums but since it was voted on a few times, I figured I'd start a new one.
I know that we women can come across as rather perplexing and it can be difficult to understand the heart and intention behind what we do at times. To be honest, all women are different and one answer won't answer the question for all women, but maybe we can shed a bit more light for our manly type friends. ^_^
So fellas, ask away!
I know that we women can come across as rather perplexing and it can be difficult to understand the heart and intention behind what we do at times. To be honest, all women are different and one answer won't answer the question for all women, but maybe we can shed a bit more light for our manly type friends. ^_^
So fellas, ask away!
