Question about Heaven

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 2, 2009
Blessings to you Semiazas, I have found in my walk that there is age & there is spiritual age. I have been astounded and amazed to benefit from the postings of 23 year old roaringkitten and also from others like mahogany & miss Harley Angel... we are all different parts of the body of Christ and can all serve to learn and benefit from the strengths of other believers regardless of their age. The Holy spirit within us is timeless and some are truly filled with the wisdom of the Holy Spirit. I dont know if you believe or not or where you are in your walk. obviously you are here for a reason and I just pray for God to bless you in here and soften your heart towards him... never mind those of us on here who are constantly in err (cause we are human) I pray for you to know Christ, repent & receive the life transforming Holy Spirit. If you've already done this, accept my humble apologies in Christ. BLESS YOU. And I do agree, the "buddy" does sound condescending when read in the post. Like I said dont judge Christ on the failings of us Christians. :)
well thank you imoss. and the kind of failings ive seen here are nothing new to me. i deal with insecure immature ppl all the time. no biggie.

Feb 27, 2007
Us aussies frequently use mate or buddy when talking to someone, just like Americans say "man", or "dude". It is no more condesendning than saying "dude". That's my opinion but oh well, Americans aren't exactly the ones to lecture others on using cliches or perjoratives in the course of conversation ;).
sorry snail... I honestly didnt know that.

G

Graybeard

Us aussies frequently use mate or buddy when talking to someone, just like Americans say "man", or "dude". It is no more condesendning than saying "dude". That's my opinion but oh well, Americans aren't exactly the ones to lecture others on using cliches or perjoratives in the course of conversation ;).
hmmm...you need to be Americanized.:rolleyes:

R

RN4Jesus

The Bible says you will be known as you are known here on earth, however there is no male or female, there is no marriage or giving in marriage in heaven.

H

Harley_Angel

The Bible says you will be known as you are known here on earth, however there is no male or female, there is no marriage or giving in marriage in heaven.
It makes me sad to think my husband won't be my husband in heaven, but it makes me happy to know that he'll be my brother in Christ, still. We'll be a family, all of us, with our Lord and Savior, our Creater right there for us to love and worship together. All of our questions will be answered, and we'll finally be at peace with one another. It'll be amazing. I for one, can't wait to hug Jesus and fall to my knees and thank Him.

Sep 27, 2009
I would think so. Otherwise, it wouldn't be heaven, would it?

M

marknmyra

all things are possible through Christ