I'm sorry your having problems.I hope you are able to solve them .Im not having problems myself.
You don't think that you're having problems, but you are misinterpreting Revelation.
I'm sorry your having problems.I hope you are able to solve them .Im not having problems myself.
It's a shame I don't believe anyone got the point of the thread.
Herod is described as having seven heads and ten horns.
Herod received a deadly wound.
Herod's deadly wound has been healed.
13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
I have.I quoted scripture showing the only person who sought to kill Jesus.
The only person.scripture says tried to kill him.
This was a vision.
Herod could appear in a vision as a seven headed dragon.
The reality of who tried to kill Jesus is in the gospel.
The prophet John said it was the dragon,
The dragon used Herod.
Thus bible is confirmed to be true and honest.
I have no idea why you are fighting this so hard..
I don;t have to
The apostle John said it was the dragon, and mathew says it was herod.
put 2 and 2 together.
This conversation is over..
I saw in a television interview where a group of people smoke hemp, read the Bible, and discuss it. They claim the Bible comes alive to them when they're stoned. This thread seems to resemble that.
Do you seriously think the above refers to Herod??? He was a beast that rose from the sea, and was like a leopard and had bear's feet and a lion's mouth???
You need to read your Bible more closely. The Jewish people, led by the Pharisees and Sadducees, were the ones who sought Jesus' death.
John saw a vision and he wrote what he saw.Jesus was crucified long before John wrote Revelation.
Well, that makes two of us. I'm not following the point of the discussion. I feel like I missed an entire page somewhere.![]()
Because you said God is done with Israel and he will not restore them.I do not deny the resurection of Israel when Israel comes up out of their graves in Ezekiel 37 and I don't deny the reign of Messiah in Ezekiel 37.
I don't know where you get the idea that I deny the reign of Messiah in Ezekiel 37.
The passage is talking at Jesus birth..You need to read your Bible more closely. The Jewish people, led by the Pharisees and Sadducees, were the ones who sought Jesus' death.
Where does it say anyone tried to kill Jesus at his birth? Did I miss something?Where does it say that the dragon used Herod???
lolPut 2 and 2 together? Try reading John's gospel for what it actually says and Revelation for what it actually says. They are totally different.
Not many people get the point.
But as you know ,98 percent of the bible is about Israel .The book of revelation is no different.
There is one king of the Jews.And then there is another king of them who call.themselves Jews and are not.
Everyone in israel.will.recieve the mark of their king.Which king they are of will decide who stays and who goes.
These have to go.
Amos ,5
Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
the pedestal of your idols,
the star of your god[b]—
which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.
HelloIt is a vision.
Are you saying the child who is to rule all nations with a rod of iron is not Christ?
Or is Christ?
Because you said God is done with Israel and he will not restore them.
If you believe something else. then forgive me
But againYour mistaken.Ive never said God is done with Israel.
In fact I expect about everyone in Israel will be getting the mark of the beast in another year or so.The saints in Israel will be persecuted and killed.
There's a lot to happen In Israel yet.
A remnant will reign with christ and the majority will recieve God's wrath
Yea,still alot to happen in Israel.