Peace be upon you all,
Im Muslim and iv been studying the Bible for some time and have been talking to Christians because i want to learn more about religions and come to the truth. if a christian could answer this i would be grateful! thanks!
Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise for them a Prophet like you (Moses) from among their brethren and will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them, all that I command him."
here God is telling the people that he will raise a PROPHET like Moses right? from among their brethren? and God will put words in his mouth? and he shall speak unto them? all that GOD commands him? CORRECT?
Could someone clarify who and which Prophet is God talking about? Thanks!
Im Muslim and iv been studying the Bible for some time and have been talking to Christians because i want to learn more about religions and come to the truth. if a christian could answer this i would be grateful! thanks!
Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise for them a Prophet like you (Moses) from among their brethren and will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them, all that I command him."
here God is telling the people that he will raise a PROPHET like Moses right? from among their brethren? and God will put words in his mouth? and he shall speak unto them? all that GOD commands him? CORRECT?
Could someone clarify who and which Prophet is God talking about? Thanks!