Question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
To me this and Zechariah and some other things seem like they are prerequisite to understanding the Revelation..

Not that I understand them, but that I do understand well enough that I can't just jump into Revelation without a solid understanding of a lot of other things first ;)
You sound as if your building a case for a literal future Millennial Kingdom on earth, please do so with scripture in support?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I was banned at one christian forum for posting the question -
How could God's Mercy Endureth Forever while He is Burning Billions in Hell for Eternity ?

I guess it's an indelicate question for Eternal Damnationist's
Hell and the Lake of Fire in Eternal torment is a biblical fact, and church orthodoxy

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Let us just say for the moment that I do not agree with the millenial interpretation of Revelation.
I agree, Revelation 20:1-6 is seen in the Lords (Spiritual Realm) not literal, one day is a thousand years, symbolic.

Millennialist take the word (Thousand Years) literally (Wrong)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Psalm 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

Which is why taking the number 1000 in the Bible literally is for unspiritual minds.
I fully agree (Thousand Years) in Revelation 20:1-6 is symbolic explaining there is no time in the Lords spiritual realm, one day is a thousand years 2 Peter 3:8KJV (Symbolic) not literal.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Again, I do not accept the millennial views. If you want to know how I view the book, you will simply have to follow the study.
Your the teacher, were the students, no response in debate?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I'd like to see a discussion on the one and only time Paul mentioned Hades (Hell) and why the translators did not place the word "Hell" there like they did every other time in the NT where Hades was used.
Then discuss it in it's context.
Off topic, the thread isnt on Hell or the Lake of Fire

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Because there is another verse (v 19) which balances things out: Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

1. THE THINGS WHICH THOU HAST SEEN: ALL THE VISIONS IN REVELATION

2. THE THINGS WHICH ARE: THE PRESENT CONDITION OF THE CHURCHES AND THE LETTERS TO THEM

3. THE THINGS WHICH SHALL BE HEREAFTER: THE BULK OF THE REVELATION PROPHECIES.

One of those things which shall be hereafter is the Millennial reign of Christ and his saints. To ignore that, or to dismiss it, means a lack of appreciation for the things which shall be hereafter So what did Jesus mean when He said "The time is at hand"? What He was saying is that those seven churches were to immediately receive those letters sent by the hands of angels, and after the book of Revelation was completed, the events of the first five seals would go into effect (as noted in the Olivet Discourse).
You state (Millennial Reign Of Christ) as gifts a literal fact, it's not

You Disregard The Fire At The Lords Appearing/Revealing Why?

Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire, there will be no Millennial Kingdom on this earth, its (Dissolved) Gone!

Jesus dosent return in the (Second Coming) to start a Millennial Kingdom on Earth as many claim.

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation.

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ!

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved
, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God
, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
It is the oposite of the millenial view. As another member once suggested on this site, the historical view offers a platform against which prophecies can be examined.

"Futurism promotes fanciful projections of prophecy into a future that can't be examined against anything. One is based on historical witness...." (Quoted from member HeRoseFromTheDead.)
Correction: The Historical View Teaches Prophecies That Have Already Been Fulfilled, (Partial Preterism)

Ongoing Tribulations And Antichrist Throughout History, With Rome And The Popes Being A Central Theme?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Would you mind sharing one Millennial theory which cannot stand the weight of examination?
It's my observation of Rev 20:1-6 that the description is seen 100% in the Lords spiritual realm of no literal time, one day is a thousand years, not literal.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls,The Dead, God, Christ

1. No Physical Kingdom On Earth Seen?

2. No Mortal Humans On Earth Seen?

A Literal 1,000 Year Kingdom On Earth, Claimed In Rev 20:1-6 Is A Man Made Fairy Tale.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Would you mind sharing one Millennial theory which cannot stand the weight of examination?
Many Disregard The Fire At The Lords Appearing/Revealing Why?

Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire, there will be no Millennial Kingdom on this earth, its (Dissolved) Gone!

Jesus dosent return in the (Second Coming) to start a Millennial Kingdom on Earth as many claim.

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation.

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ!

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

G

Godsgirl83

Though there may be a cap on the number of members allowed per PM, like maybe 20 or so?
I am wanting to say it is 8-10.
I had started a a pm once with 2-3 others and kept getting asked "how about this person......"
it began telling me x amount more may be invited.
If I am remembering correctly, it was around 10 that were allowed in.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
You sound as if your building a case for a literal future Millennial Kingdom on earth, please do so with scripture in support?
Why would you say 'building a case for millineal kingdom' at the mere suggestion that understanding the last book of the Bible requires us to have a grasp of the books that come before it?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Why would you say 'building a case for millineal kingdom' at the mere suggestion that understanding the last book of the Bible requires us to have a grasp of the books that come before it?
By all means, support your claims of a future, literal, Millennial Kingdom on this earth, you have the entire bible Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21

Waiting? :giggle:

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth

You can't leapfrog over chs19-20 of Revelation to arrive at ch. 21.
Chapter 20 speaks of the 1000 year reign when the devil will bound, after the 1,000 years the devil is loosed and and deceives the nations once more THEN comes the fiery end and the final resurrection and the new heavens and the new earth.

chs19-21 Revelation is a continual narrative.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Chapter 20 speaks of the 1000 year reign when the devil will bound, after the 1,000 years the devil is loosed and and deceives the nations once more THEN comes the fiery end and the final resurrection and the new heavens and the new earth.

No leap frog, just your belief in (Error) that the book of Revelation is seen in (Chronological Order)

The Book of Revelation is seen in (Parallel Teachings) of the same events

Example: Revelation 11:15 & Revelation 16:17 are the exact same event, in the 7th Vial, 7th Trump (The End) sits dispensationalism and the Fale Teachings of John N Darby that have you and many bound, I escaped 20 years ago, thank your Lord Jesus

Revelation 11:15KJV
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 16:17KJV
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

Rev 20:1-6 is seen 100% in the Lords spiritual realm of no literal time, one day is a thousand years, 2 Peter 3:8 not literal.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

A Literal 1,000 Year Kingdom On Earth, Claimed In Rev 20:1-6 Is A Man Made Fairy Tale.

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Rev 20:1-6 is seen 100% in the Lords spiritual realm of no literal time, one day is a thousand years, 2 Peter 3:8 not literal.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

... er you stopped short

verse 7.
And when the 1, 000 years were ended Satan will be loosed from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations once more...

... they will march across the broad earth and surround the camp of the saints and the beloved city.

Then comes all the fire and no doubt loud bangs and fervent heat.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
No leap frog, just your belief in (Error) that the book of Revelation is seen in (Chronological Order)

The Book of Revelation is seen in (Parallel Teachings) of the same events

Example: Revelation 11:15 & Revelation 16:17 are the exact same event, in the 7th Vial, 7th Trump (The End) sits dispensationalism and the Fale Teachings of John N Darby that have you and many bound, I escaped 20 years ago, thank your Lord Jesus

Revelation 11:15KJV
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 16:17KJV
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Fact is there are scriptures yet to be fulfilled like the nations living in peace and abundant prosperity and righteousness. ... no wars.

This cannot happen before the Lord comes for He has told us that wars will increase with famine and natural disasters prior to His return.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Fact is there are scriptures yet to be fulfilled like the nations living in peace and abundant prosperity and righteousness. ... no wars.

This cannot happen before the Lord comes for He has told us that wars will increase with famine and natural disasters prior to His return.
You talk about scripture of nations living in peace, in a literal Millennial Kingdom on earth, please post these scriptures,and we will examine your claims, waiting? :giggle: