Questions about the Christian faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 4, 2016
I am a Christian minister of young people in Virginia...I am presently working on a Christian book of encouragement for young people. In this book, I hope to answer questions that young Christians have about the Christian faith.

If you have any questions about the Christian faith that I can address in my book, reply to this forum thread. Thank you.

T

Tinuviel

Good luck with your book! I don't currently have any questions about the faith, but I hope you get some responses here :)

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
A question a teen may ask is "How do I know I'm saved?" Another is "What type of music should I be listening to?"

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Oooohh, I can actually bring my own ideas to a book? Awesome! Okay, I got some:

1. Is it a sin to do *blank*?

2. Is it wrong to eat *blank*?

3. Is OSAS true?

4. Should I still participate in *whatever religious event* if my parents ask me to?

5. Should I hide my religion from others if I know I would get in trouble by telling them?

6. Is there one denomination that is more correct than others?

7. Is fasting mandatory?

8. Is it mandatory to read the Bible regularly?

9. How long should I spend on reading *whatever chapter* of the Bible?

10. Do I have to change my appearance/clothing in any way?

11. Is watching *whatever genre of media* a sin?

12. Should I let go of my friends if they're not of the same faith, or even denomination?

13. How highly should I think of myself?

14. Are there any particular countries that I shouldn't travel to?

15. Should I still try to appreciate other cultures?

Do whatever you will with these.

Last edited:

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
I am a Christian minister of young people in Virginia...I am presently working on a Christian book of encouragement for young people. In this book, I hope to answer questions that young Christians have about the Christian faith.

If you have any questions about the Christian faith that I can address in my book, reply to this forum thread. Thank you.
Don't just produce a book; you must always teach the young people on how to live a Godly life according in the Bible and you must also show good example too in order to be credible in their eyes.

Godly life is like an exercise too. A man can only become Godly if he always hear and study God's laws and live by it.

P.S. I do hope that Christian values will be restored well in the US soon. I am so disappointed that these values are little by little declining there.

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
Can I know I'm saved? Is a question I can imagine a lot of young people would have

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Can I know I'm saved? Is a question I can imagine a lot of young people would have
1 John 5:11 - And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

wanderer6059

Oct 27, 2013
why do good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people?

then just answer it with God sheds His blessings on all of man, Adam broke the world like a two yearold with an iphone, and the Devil is a liar lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
why do good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people?

then just answer it with God sheds His blessings on all of man, Adam broke the world like a two yearold with an iphone, and the Devil is a liar lol
Nah you gotta hit them with that "GOOD PEOPLE? WHERE DEY AT THO?"

Oct 14, 2017
If God is truth... and you may know the sender of a messenger by the message... why is 1 kings 22:23 acceptable to men?

If we are warned against doing something in part because it's possible to mess up at said thing... why do we assume the bible hasn't been tampered with... after all, our being warned not to add to or take away from it... in part, means... it's possible to add to or take away from.. right?

God wouldn't waste His time warning against things that are impossible to do...

Jhanyn

May 4, 2018
Mr. Jason! I have a question although it has nothing to do about faith but rather about biblical facts. Like who actually wrote the book of Genesis? :O