Questions you have been too polite to ask but always have wanted to.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Men and Women: what’s the first most important thing you look for when meeting a potential partner? It can be anything from appearances, personality, skills, belief etc.

You can only choose one thing.
How friendly, funny, and kind are they...so, I guess the first impression of their character and personality.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
If I'm the passenger and we are on a date, its nice to have a car door opened
If its a date and Im driving...it seems silly
If we are out shopping or something, Its nice when a door is held open for you.
I guess sometimes opening car doors just seems silly to me.

T

toinena

I'll ask the question I know we've all wanted to know... and forgive me of its already been asked , but how do they pick their nose or wipe their butt?
I don't want to think about it ...

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I believe “work is worship.” I feel like asking when I see people not taking it seriously, using things for their convenience and getting undue favor.