why should we care about a bunch of second and third world countries? like if you want to be a radical in a hut feel free.
Maybe they are but I dont think its appropriate to show them on here.P.s. ALL the pictures shown above ARE LEGAL IN SHARIA LAW!!!
terrible things happen all over the world. I guess im just not appropriately terrified of muslims to evangelical christian standards. Better go defriend the muslims i do know or at least make sure they arent around any rocks.
It's pretty easy to point at the Islamic religion as the problem to solve,
but perhaps more frightful to realise that these things are mainly a reflection of backwards cultures of individual countries.
There are some pretty messed up cultural practices happening in African countries like Ethiopia who are majority Christian.
Those of us that live in countries that are heirs on the British Empire and it's legal system are very fortunate. Yes, even the former colonies known as the USA.
Christianity didn't make us this way. (But certainly helped).
What "messed up cultural practices" in Ethiopia are you blaming on Christianity David? I'd like to know.
why should we care about a bunch of second and third world countries? like if you want to be a radical in a hut feel free.

why should we care about a bunch of second and third world countries?
Am i? Or do I just decide not to waste my time worrying about things half a world away? Like sorry some crappy country in Africa or asia has it bad. Seems about par for the course in those continents.You are not the sharpest tool in the shed...
I am sorry for that confusion I thought it was... here is one that is."You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
Exodus 20:16 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
sad but its a young soldier not a child
http://www.lebanonews.net/content/witness-syrian-execution-%E2%80%9Ci-saw-scene-utter-cruelty%E2%80%9D
View attachment 93780
Am i? Or do I just decide not to waste my time worrying about things half a world away? Like sorry some crappy country in Africa or asia has it bad. Seems about par for the course in those continents.
A dull tool maintains prospects for honing.You are not the sharpest tool in the shed...
Half the world caresAm i? Or do I just decide not to waste my time worrying about things half a world away? Like sorry some crappy country in Africa or asia has it bad. Seems about par for the course in those continents.
Am i? Or do I just decide not to waste my time worrying about things half a world away? Like sorry some crappy country in Africa or asia has it bad. Seems about par for the course in those continents.