Raise your hand if you got the vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
a while back, i was making small talk with a guy in a waiting room, having my truck serviced, and he out of the blue asks me " have you got the vaccine yet?

i thought, " oh boy, here we go, here comes the lecture....."

to my surprise, he said " i have not either and am not going to".

then we had convo about how bad the vax was...
I had that conversation with someone a few months back. Then 2 weeks later, he caves to peer pressure and bends over for the vax. Pretty sad. Coercion is a powerful force.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Not as powerful as the indwelling Holy Spirit, who was sent to guide us in ALL truth, only outward form Christians, who are missing the mark by a mile will fall for this.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I wonder if colloidal silver is good for the virus?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I don't know, I have heard differing things about coloidal silver so I personnaly question it. Oil of Oregano, Vitamins C, D, minerals magnesium, zinc especially and quinine ( easily obtained from grapefruit rind and other sources) are what I know to be effective.
As has always been true, keeping the immune system in top shape is the defense against corona viruses, all 26 or more of them, that Kill Bill Gates, Dr. Phony Fauci and others NEVER speak of this and focus on the poisonous jab indicates to me the great end time deception.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I wonder if colloidal silver is good for the virus?
I'm not sure. Colloidal silver is good for bacteria, but viruses (or exomes) are different. Viruses (in my view) are the way God created our bodies to dispose of toxins. They are generated by our own cells, which is why so many cases of covid (actually not differentiable from flu by the PCR test) where there were no obvious sources of contagion.

So the only real solution to viruses is to let them do their work, and stop the toxification of the body, whether this toxification is from radiation (e.g. especially 5G), stress, chemicals, bad food etc. That's not to say when one is sick from a virus, one can't be infected with bacteria or other ills, and colloidal silver could help for these (in my view again).

Also, in the government's race to ramp up the covid-cases (to justify more lockdowns), it wouldn't surprise me if it was classifying pneumonia and other sicknesses as covid, so the silver would probably help for these.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Viruses (in my view) are the way God created our bodies to dispose of toxins" Never heard this and doubt it.
A virus attacking the body is more likely to be of the adversary who only comes to steal, kill and destroy.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
It is all so very confusing and how is one to take so many vitamins and minerals in their correct doses?
Too bad chocolate doesn"t get rid of it. Or does it?:unsure:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Ask the Lord, He never fails.
I take a daily multiple from Puritans Pride for geezers, (over 50 mens)
https://www.puritan.com/mens-multivitamins-704/ultra-vita-man-50-plus-017311
It's a pretty good one, as far as I understand.
Not sure what you have there in the land downunder.
I am sure you have some thing equivalent.
C gets flushed out, not stored in the body, D , I think gets stored.
Good multiples often have minerals.
MDR is a minimum daily requirement to sustain, I think we need to look for RDR, recommended daily requirement.
I have heard it said take a vitamin or supplement for a week and see if you feel better, if so, keep it up.
bless you

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.

Waited til now but the hoopla has only gotten worse.
No I haven't grown two heads nor turned green!
My trust is in the ONE who formed this body,and who redeemed my soul!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
just got a prayer request from a friend who got two shots maybe 6 to 8 months ago, in Mayo with blood clots.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
"Viruses (in my view) are the way God created our bodies to dispose of toxins" Never heard this and doubt it.
A virus attacking the body is more likely to be of the adversary who only comes to steal, kill and destroy.
The link below explains a little more about the theory. In my view, it fits with the biblical worldview better. The Satanic worldview is that there are these mysterious viruses that evolve, and can mutate, and spread between species even though they are not alive. No one can explain where they come from, or how they mysteriously spring up in different places after apparently being eradicated.

A biblical worldview says that God is the Creator. Did God create viruses? Maybe after sin, but then that doesn't explain how they spread between species, etc. Nor does it explain how they are apparently eradicated, then pop up again after a period of time, in different places. If however, the so-called viruses are actually part of a body's response against toxins, it fits perfectly well that the Creator may have endowed different kinds with similar mechanisms of toxin removal. And if different kinds are experiencing the same toxin (e.g. radiation, chemicals etc.) it can explain how the same or similar particles are seen within these kinds, without invoking the mystical, magical theory of evolution to say it mutated enough to "jump" between species. It also would explain why when isolated, these particles don't cause the disease associated with the "virus" in another organism (i.e. the exomes/viruses are removing the toxins causing the toxicity, so if isolated and transplanted in another organism, don't cause the disease).

https://www.eclassifie.com/2020/04/coronavirus-dr-andrew-kaufman-and-the-exosomes/

Read also the 14 year old book - Virus Mania. This likewise demonstrates that a true virus (as described by the theory) has never been proven scientifically (much like evolution, and all of Satanic so-called science).

https://www.amazon.com/Virus-Mania-Continually-Epidemics-Billion-Dollar/dp/1425114679

Mar 1, 2021
The link below explains a little more about the theory. In my view, it fits with the biblical worldview better. The Satanic worldview is that there are these mysterious viruses that evolve, and can mutate, and spread between species even though they are not alive. No one can explain where they come from, or how they mysteriously spring up in different places after apparently being eradicated.

A biblical worldview says that God is the Creator. Did God create viruses? Maybe after sin, but then that doesn't explain how they spread between species, etc. Nor does it explain how they are apparently eradicated, then pop up again after a period of time, in different places. If however, the so-called viruses are actually part of a body's response against toxins, it fits perfectly well that the Creator may have endowed different kinds with similar mechanisms of toxin removal. And if different kinds are experiencing the same toxin (e.g. radiation, chemicals etc.) it can explain how the same or similar particles are seen within these kinds, without invoking the mystical, magical theory of evolution to say it mutated enough to "jump" between species. It also would explain why when isolated, these particles don't cause the disease associated with the "virus" in another organism (i.e. the exomes/viruses are removing the toxins causing the toxicity, so if isolated and transplanted in another organism, don't cause the disease).

https://www.eclassifie.com/2020/04/coronavirus-dr-andrew-kaufman-and-the-exosomes/

Read also the 14 year old book - Virus Mania. This likewise demonstrates that a true virus (as described by the theory) has never been proven scientifically (much like evolution, and all of Satanic so-called science).

https://www.amazon.com/Virus-Mania-Continually-Epidemics-Billion-Dollar/dp/1425114679
All of this stuff is so over my head it's hard to even respond to it, but you said something that made me realize that a lot of people that use all these "science" arguments to support the vaccine sound a lot like people that are absolutely convinced evolution is the truth. All this stuff about mutating and changing and evolving.... it really sounds like the same thing and it just makes trust it less and less. I just feel like it's some new way to trick you into disagreeing with the Bible.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
All of this stuff is so over my head it's hard to even respond to it, but you said something that made me realize that a lot of people that use all these "science" arguments to support the vaccine sound a lot like people that are absolutely convinced evolution is the truth. All this stuff about mutating and changing and evolving.... it really sounds like the same thing and it just makes trust it less and less. I just feel like it's some new way to trick you into disagreeing with the Bible.
Thanks. It is true. Remember what God says in Proverbs 9:10.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."

God is far wiser and more knowledgable than even our smartest and wisest could ever hope to be. Even with something like the lockdowns carried out across the world. In the bible, there were requirements for quarantine - but these were only for the sick, not the healthy. The more arrogant men become, the more they become foolish in their ways, and the more deviant they become from the straight paths God spells out for us in His scriptures. If most people still loved God, the politicians would never have got away with the lockdowns, as the bible makes it clear that quarantining the healthy is not the right way to handle a contagious disease.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
It's common knowledge. Check it out yourself.
The band-wagon logical fallacy doesn't actually make something true. At one time, most people believed that sacrificing virgins to the druids would guarantee a better harvest. The fact that most of the ancient folks all convinced each other it was working didn't actually mean that it was.