Random encouragements! ( receiving or giving)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nekisha_Kira
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nekisha_Kira

Guest
This fourm is for anyone who wants to post encouragements of any size, shape or kind and for people to be encouaged by them.

ty Jesus!
 

The eternal God is a dwelling place,
And underneath are the everlasting arms;

(Deu 33:27)
 

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the Lord,
'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.'


(Jer 29:11)
 

"No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you."


(Jos 1:5)
 
image.jpeg

Revelation 3:8-13 AMP
I know your record of works and what you are doing. See! I have set
before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that
you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded
My message and have not renounced or denied My name.

[9] Take note! I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say they
are Jews and are not, but lie--behold, I will make them come and bow
down before your feet and learn and acknowledge that I have loved you.

[10] Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance
have held fast the lesson of My patience with the expectant endurance
that I give you, I also will keep you safe from the hour of trial (testing)
which is coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth.

[11] I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one may rob
you and deprive you of your crown. [12] He who overcomes (is victorious),
I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God; he shall never be put out
of it or go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My God and the name
of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which descends from My God out
of heaven, and My own new name. [13] He who can hear, let him listen to
and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).
 
Hey, a fellow Canuck! Welcome and thanks for posting these encouraging posters. I'm not much for doing such, but I appreciate it when others do.