RANDOM question game

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinnarnia
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sure. Haven't done math is a while. I like homework.

Will you pack up my stuff while I do your homework? lol
 
Of course, I don't mind packing its the moving part I don't like :p

Have you ever blacked out?
 
oh i LOVE the moving part. get to figure out where i want stuff and really get to organize.

yup. lol i'll put that on the blonde moments thread. lol

have you ever gotten your tongue stuck on something frozen?
 
*whispers* yes.

lol i liked the classes and schoolwork, but school itself was horrible in high school.
my school now is the best thing you can find! :D

do you like potato salad? i hate it. texture, color, sound, smell, mayo... ick
 
I'm not too fond of potato salad.

Are you good at putt putt (minigolf) ?
 
I was when I was younger, haven't played it much in the last few years

Do you live with your parents
 
just this summer. you know where i'm going. lol next summer i'll most likely be staying with a different family, God willing. that way i could stay in memphis and keep my job. they've already offered me their house, just gotta wait for God's direction.

what's your favorite candy?
 
Snickers, or M&Ms, not sure.

Who was the last person you texted?
 
not wearing any. but most of mine are white. except for....

CIMG1098-1.jpg


it was like 50 cents. how could i resist?
 
dude. that's a hard one.

tom and jerry. classic.

what's you favorite kid's show?
 
Arizona, montana, louisiana, Mexico, Brazil...

Do you have a million dollars to spare?