RANDOM question game

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinnarnia
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh man.. I should totally know this.. It's something from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.. But, I can't remember it.. SO I fail.

What is the best color of paint?
 
I've never seen either, so I couldn't tell you.

Are you supposed to be working right now?
 
Where's the question?


marvin_the_martian_jackets.jpg


There's supposed to be a question!
​
 
Oops, I knew I was forgetting something.

Who wants to take a hungry college girl to breakfast?
 
I can, but I guess it's kinda late for that....

who wants to make me some warm milk so I fall asleep faster?
 
yikes, nope, don't have that kind of stuff. I might have a paracetamol lying around from a long time ago though

- but I have water to drink and a usable shower and a dark room if needed


should I stay up tonight to fix my schoolwork (I'm a night animal)
 
yeah, it's worth staying up a few hours if it means getting a better grade.

What should I do today?
 
go for a walk in the forest/ hillside

why don't they translate our schoolboks to norwegian?
 
because the textbook people want to torture the students and give them headaches.

What's good on tv tonight?