RANDOM question game

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinnarnia
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
wow, um a lot. I have a big family, let me count. 23ish? lol. I have a lot

umm. what's your favourite colours?
 
Blue and black in clothes. Off white and crimson in rooms and green and seagreen/blue outdoors :D


Ever used a weapon? - what kind?
 
Beeby gun count? lol, used to get in fun knife fights with friends, if we cut each other we would just say it was an accidnet, those were fun.

What's your favourite season?
 
ouch :p

late spring/ early autumn

what do ypu prefer to drink when you are really thirsty?
 
deffinatly good seasons!!!
um drink, well I only drink water and milk, and it depends. if I just finished a run, than water, but if I'm just thristy milk is up there, depends on my mood

what's your favourite food?
 
fish baked in aluminum foil on a grill with loooots of herbs in it

best thing to do in your spare time?
 
that sounds good!
depends, music, hanging with friends. I would say God, but not that he is, but he shouldn't be spare time he should be all the time, I'm working on that.

Oh wow!!! I just realised I said depends, as in the adult diaper, lol.

um my turn. what do you do?
 
lol, that explains the 10 000 posts, lol.
It is not raining but looks like it should be soon
what's your name?
 
Estrella. Aka christiancollegegirl aka Queen of the Universe.

What color are your blankets?
 
lol, cool
um well my comforter is green blue yellow and orange, and it matches my room cause each wall is on of those colours, lol
wht denomination of church to you go to?
 
um I had a bagel with cheese and bacon, I made it myself, lol
What did you do today?
 
post, eat a little bit, take a shower...

Aren't you supposed to be in school?
 
I'm a professional bum. I have no job (yet) and I still live at home.

What's your favorite soda?