RANDOM question game

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinnarnia
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No... went to watch two movies on Friday evening, was horrible!

Do you keep a diary?
 
Only if they were dead or they said it was okay or I thought they were involved in something illegal and I'd find something incriminating in it or I thought doing so could save someone's life or.....you get the picture.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
 
No, it gets in the way of drinking.


Do you prefer peppermint, spearmint or fruity gum?
 
I know this is childish, but one of my favorites is Fruity Pebbles.

What color are your socks?
 
65 degrees.


Let's say you are hired by a large automobile dealer to drive cars to a certain location and drop them off. They pay you very well.

One day as you are driving you hear a noise, you stop the car and realize something is in the trunk. You open the trunk to find a man. He smiles up at you and says in perfect english,'Hi, I'm fine, please keep driving, Thanks.' and closes the trunk lid.

What would you do?
 
i would call the cops about him or I would call the car dealer and ask them why they would pack an extra driver in the trunk in every car the make. :)
 
65 degrees.


Let's say you are hired by a large automobile dealer to drive cars to a certain location and drop them off. They pay you very well.

One day as you are driving you hear a noise, you stop the car and realize something is in the trunk. You open the trunk to find a man. He smiles up at you and says in perfect english,'Hi, I'm fine, please keep driving, Thanks.' and closes the trunk lid.

What would you do?
ok kyra you stumped me on this one i dont know what i would do
 
65 degrees.


Let's say you are hired by a large automobile dealer to drive cars to a certain location and drop them off. They pay you very well.

One day as you are driving you hear a noise, you stop the car and realize something is in the trunk. You open the trunk to find a man. He smiles up at you and says in perfect english,'Hi, I'm fine, please keep driving, Thanks.' and closes the trunk lid.

What would you do?

I would ask "are you hungry?' lol

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE AS A SIBLING? ANGELICA PICKLES OR TOMMY PICKLES FROM RUGRATS
 
Tommy. If Angelica was my little sister, I would have slapped her a long time ago.

Do you like your hair straight, or curly?
 
STRAIGHT! CURLY GETS IN THE WAY! very tru about Angelica!

If you have 69 fish in the tank and 18 drown how many do you have left in the tank?
 
Uggghhh!!! A math question! No offense. I think 51.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
 
Galapagos Islands.

If you could erase one person from history, who would you choose?