randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I haven't listened to Jazz in ages. Unless watching Chicago counts.
 
american in Paris?

No, one of Tootsie's version of My Little Suede Shoes (Charlie Parker). My little sis plays the sax (another Belgian invention!), and we play the same songs together. Not easy though, full of weird chords. Love it!
 
The only moment you can call me sir, is when I'm pilot-in-command. Just call me wathever you want :).

I'm fine actually, thx!!! God loves me, I count His blessings everyday!!!

Yourself? It's nearly night where you live, I guess???
 
Aksel is what most people say. Only my brother has the right to call me ak, he'll never call me Aksel. My sister also nevers says Aksel, she calls me 'brother' (strange huh?) My mum calls me 'sweety' all the time (love that :D), my dad says Aksel (He is the most serious).

Glad you're happy!

It's 1pm here...

Cheers!
 
random:

I sometimes feel almost like we're really living in the Matrix... , only that it's God who made it, not machines. and that we're not slaves but... hm, not sure about that bit yet..

anyway... it feels like life is just an illusion... like my life is just fake... the only reason I do what I do is because I go mad if I do nothing... but it all feels so pointless sometimes... *sigh*

...am I crazy now? :p
 
Yes you actually are. I think we all are in a certain way... :)

Sounds like you can use some pep talk now. Have you considered to contact a good friend and vent about your bad day? It usually helps a little bit.

I know something: make yourself a nice cup of tea with honey, try to relax..., and get a good night sleep tonight!
 
thanks :) Will try... just gotta ignore the "voice" saying do schoolwork, your exams are only two weeks away and you have one assignment to fix by friday
 
random:

I sometimes feel almost like we're really living in the Matrix... , only that it's God who made it, not machines. and that we're not slaves but... hm, not sure about that bit yet..

anyway... it feels like life is just an illusion... like my life is just fake... the only reason I do what I do is because I go mad if I do nothing... but it all feels so pointless sometimes... *sigh*

...am I crazy now? :p

you are partly right
the entire universe is a figment of God's imagination
nothing is really real
your soul is a software program
demons are viruses:D
 
gotta go ihn 12 minutes


i woke up at 2:28am this morning

thought it was already 5am

turns out my friend texted me
 
I wish

All he texted anyway was "I lost the game"

Its a phrase we use even where there is nothing to be played

makes the regular human curious.