randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
what is >3 ????

zeebra, may the bluebird of happiness alight on your birthday cake:D
 
good luck! *shudders by the thought of math*

and I think I need a shower too----
 
so did mine

I hate the cold, I just wanna stay in the shower for hours
 
Move to the south then. Australia seems hot to me! You could visit Adrian!
 
It's summer in Australia right now. They don't do things right. They have their summer in our winter, they're on the bottom of the workd, and they drive on the wrong side of the road