randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sometimes, when people used to ask me "What hurts?" I would answer "My life hurts."
But since my life stopped hurting, no one has asked that question. :)
 
Lol... Much better to ask forgiveness than permission... that's how I used to see it.
 
I'd rather ask for premission, got enough people around who dont ask for neither that nor forgiveness
 
wait, so if I misbehave you show up here?

Ok, sounds like a plan for next weekend
 
*shrugs* Oh well... :) You'll just have to have your daily dose of trouble right here then, won't you? hehehe
 
me fly? uuuh, Belgian Pilot never got around to giiving me lessons, so bad idea