randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well, if God's spirit is in everyone, it's comprehendable that he would be everywhere.
 
Yes but thats... well I just leave myself in awe to think about it for a minute. I'm going to bed... feeling... I'll feel happy after prayer & when I wrap my cool clean sheet around me.
 
sleep tight

No one is as safe when facing danger
as the children of God.
Not the bird behind the leaves,
nor the star high above the dust.

No joy and no misery
can tear us away from Him.
He is the best of friends
and He knows all our longings and needs
 
But I'm awake right now :D Thank you for giving me good thoughts Lin and thank you for beautiful truth Astrid.