randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
and other things of course..
like...hmm painting and self defense and and and
 
Hmm... I only know a tiny bit about lots of things

some babysitting
some nursing/ medicine
some computers
some TKD
some Astronomy
 
sounds good enough to me:D

I know survival skills
cooking food
burning food
I can boil water:D
Vet skills
flight skills:D
writing skills
 
i can fight:)

do you think we coulld teach cannibalism?

im gunna hit the sack in a few,,, its 3am
 
I don't think I wanna eat humans, they are so nasty :p

okai, sleep tight then
 
It's 1 30 and I need a nap. I don't know why since I got up at 9 30.
 
I don't think I wanna eat humans, they are so nasty :p

okai, sleep tight then

Your probably right.. Haha, I had this long conversation with the women pastors in our church while hiking about if we got lost who would we eat, how would we eat them, and who would survive:D
 
Oh my goodness, my cat just passed a smelly. I cant breath!
Do any of you have cats that do this?
God bless, pickles
 
yeppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

it is a protest against the type of food you feed them

I once fed the family cat cheap cat food

she accidentally jumped up on my desk

accidentally walked over to my uni homework

and accidentally vomited on my homework

i did not buy cheap again:D