randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sorry I fell behind and got lost. If you hadnt hurt yourself and yelled Id never found you.
I think Ill put my shoes back on though.
I stepped on a slug. eeeewww!
God bless, pickles
 
Yuck slugs. I used to put salt on them when I was a kid.
 
you evil girl

I'd event catch the wasps in a glass and let them back out
 
:p

I've killed some fish though... and I zapped one wasp a summer with those electrical thingys