randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Muajaja!!! As many times as I say oww in a day, I rarely draw blood, and I've never broken a bone.
 
I wonder how I didn't break anything... climbing trees, fences and rocks... julping on and over large rocks... falling of stuff.. :p
 
We were told "horror stories" at school about mistakes people had made.... it was quite scary

i am a horror story victim:D

Where do you have your citizenship? You'll have to ask permission before joining another countries military.

I am planning to move back to the states after I graduate..... join that military.

My uncle wants me to live with him and go to Baylor before joining though.
 
Baylor is a good school. I think my dad is considering Baylor for his masters.
 
I will! got peanut butter, just gotta get some eggs tomorrow (without breaking them when I fall on the slippery road :p)
 
Eggs and peanut butter? This belongs in the peanut butter thread lol