randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
is that all you got coocaw? I actually came to see what randomness you would post as your randomness is usually the MOST!!

now for my randomness:

ok, I got nothin.
 
got something... random: the other day I found myself considering the history of the walmart ditch couch.
 
there is a couch.... in the ditch.... by walmart....
I'm wondering if this is in fact the happenin couch of 1988. Only the who's who were who would get a spot on the happenin couch at teen gatherings of the 80's. I'm certain there is blondisma hairs and freeze spray residue on that couch & the odd neon green, orange & neon pink fibre.
 
perhaps under the cushion you'll find a bright pink bananna clip and a Cindy Loper cassette
 
Imaginary?! must be someone elses then, I've had mine for some years now
 
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller[/FONT]
 
hmmm pet dragons on ditch couches eating waffles waffles waffles with apples seeds and all...
 
just keep taking the medication - both of you

the purple spangled albatross is flying backwards into the sun
 
Lucky cat :p :p :p

The worlds biggest chocolate selling point is Brussels National Airport
 
lol, tourists buying on the way home?

a seawasp has enough poison to kill about 250 persons
 
wow that little wasp packs alot of punch.

I can bend my second & third toe exclusively on both feet.