P
peachetty
Guest
Is the grocery store open?
haha yea but i cant run out there right now!!! lol i'm getting in me pool!!
Is the grocery store open?
Beets... I hate beets. They taste like dirt. And thank goodness there isn't a cake made with beets.
I agree with every fiber of my being. lol I hate beets with a passion. They are nasty. They're like... my most disliked food ever. Even just the look of them gross me out. Ew.
What not recieving a hug. That is a crime. Hugs are the best anti-depressant God has given us. well i its what i think. I love giving hugs.
thats kinda sad lolDid you know that 97percent of the time, hugs are being given without being recieved![]()
same,
HOWEVER
this is a fact my friend told me, basically, only SOME people mean it when they hug someone. Im not sure though lol.