randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Beets... I hate beets. They taste like dirt. And thank goodness there isn't a cake made with beets.

I agree with every fiber of my being. lol I hate beets with a passion. They are nasty. They're like... my most disliked food ever. Even just the look of them gross me out. Ew.
 
I agree with every fiber of my being. lol I hate beets with a passion. They are nasty. They're like... my most disliked food ever. Even just the look of them gross me out. Ew.


omigosh yes!! they are like sickening! i dont know how people can eat them!
 
What not recieving a hug. That is a crime. Hugs are the best anti-depressant God has given us. well i its what i think. I love giving hugs.
 
What not recieving a hug. That is a crime. Hugs are the best anti-depressant God has given us. well i its what i think. I love giving hugs.


same,
HOWEVER
this is a fact my friend told me, basically, only SOME people mean it when they hug someone. Im not sure though lol.
 
Shel Silverstein: Zebra


I asked the Zebra,
Are you black with white stripes?
Or white with black stripes?

And the zebra asked me,
Are you good with bad habits?
Or are you bad with good habits?

Are you noisy with quiet times?
Or are you quiet with noisy times?

Are you happy with some sad days?
Or are you sad with some happy day?

Are you neat with some sloppy ways?
Or are you sloppy with some neat ways?

And on and on and on and on
And on and on he went.

I'll never ask a zebra
About stripes
Again.​
 
Mr. Shel has a really great way about putting things in to perspective....
 
same,
HOWEVER
this is a fact my friend told me, basically, only SOME people mean it when they hug someone. Im not sure though lol.

Why even hug if you don't mean it....thats just not right. should greet each other with a holy hug and kiss. its all about showing love to each other and showing that you care for them as a sister or brother. though i have a big heart and care alot for others so when i give a hug i mean it. if they don't its alright i geuss. they at least know i care for them and wish them the best.
 
lol!! Some things are too sweet for me. Like fruit punch, or triple layer chocolate cake. (that doesn't stop me from eating it though)
 
how about some of this?

41394juicefamily2.jpg


23415806585ecb8982eb.jpg


or perhaps a cake full of it ? :D

20090626nutella3.jpg


20090701kitchnnutellaca.jpg


*droooooooooooooooooooool :p