randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Of course! I didn't have many toys because I used them soooo much they would wear out & break. But I had tons of fun using non-toys as toys! Like my dads tools!
 
Lol.....Dad's tools...:D u're just like my nephew,my parents bought toys for him..but he uses it so much then break it so easily....and sometimes he uses his grandpa's tools ..
 
:P Well now I grew up, all my nephews & neices have too many toys. So I pray they're taught to be thankful for that.
 
Yes of course!They shud have to learn to be thankful for what they have with themselves..
 
Really? Here too... *does a happy dance*
My friend's birthday is on the tenth of this month, mine is next month, then my brothers birthday and a youth outing in June, then another friend's in July, Dad's in August, Mom's in September... etc... So excited!!!
 
Yeah, so am I, but the chinese elms aren't surprising, they always bloom around this time of year. :p
 
(0.o) pretty! :)
The trees are all just green here, but different sHades... and some are yellowish too.
 
My chinese plums are ripe and ready for eating!! Y'all come down and take as many as you want.
 
Ugh... I did some intense eating yesterday. I was afraid I'd burst at the seams. :p
 
I feel like I've eaten enough during easter to last me two weeks, but I will probably change my mind when I wake up tomorrow :p