randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
My cousin had an old car & the steering wheel cover was ripped off so he had a burning hot metal steering wheel.
 
You know how people always say....''If I were you, I would do........whatever.....'' I'm thinkin......No if you were me, you would do exactly what I'm doin cause you woud BE ME......see what I'm sayin???
 
you know they have theese woolly thingies here for the stearing wheel when it is cold, should work against it being hot too

*hugs Estrella*
 
That's why you pick up a drone, they can't sting you. The only problem with that, is that they're not as big and fuzzy as the females.
 
Drones can'tsting? never heard that before

anyway, only wasps and bees attack me
 
I have this fear of insects that I try to control. I take slower steps while I control it but I realise I'm probably just looking scary & I back away. So I avoid insects,,, I used to pick them up & dismantle them w/o thinking twice but I can't anymore... why?
 
:D:p:o HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO GRACE WILLIAAMS HEALING SONGS, ON UTUBE GRACE WILLIAMS:p
 
I have never heard Grace Williams. I will go have a listen now... hmm its sounds very calm & relaxing... Zzz...