randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hahaha I hope there is something entertaining & morally good on TV. The sky was so beautiful 15 minutes ago. Sun is setting behind a grayish blue sky of rainclouds.
 
I made my day awesome. I called someone I've never actually talked to. Brady isn't joining the national guard, and I finally got a hug from him.
 
Uh it felt like winter in Phoenix yesterday! It rained all day and was cold. Other than that we get lots of wind. I'm in Clovis & I work in Friona, Texas. :D
 
Psh everyone was saying its hot here a week ago & I had to stare at them to see if they were serious. below 90s isn't hot & if its windy especially no.
 
And you're gonna get it too!! I don't think he's gonna make y'all work if it's too hot.
 
Oh no we will still be workin cuz that would be like every day. ill jus keep drenching myself in ice water