randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I dunno if you can find the wedding, their kinda sneaky when they arrange these things. :)
 
I saw one once... I think I was like 9 & there was a bear & a rabbit & the fox had a bow... & the foxette was a princess even... or something.
 
It is a good movie... I just realised I like it as much as 16 Blocks which should put it 2nd in my favorites...

"There was a rich man from Nottingham who tried to cross the river! Oh what dope he tripped on a rope now look at him quiver!"
 
Haha, yep. :) That one's on my list of movies to buy when I move into My own house :)
 
There are only a few movies on my list. I don't like movies very much, the only movies on my list, are ones that I think are worth it.
 
Sherlock Holmes (both)
The Avengers
Megamind
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Robin Hood
there's one more, but I don't remember it :p
 
I've seen a blue dog, but the only hippo I've seen was when I was 4, and he wasn't green...