Real Faith is Tested

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

88

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2016
3,517
77
48
Are you going through trials---- rejoice ( 1 Peter 1:7) GOLD
 
Mow on through...

[video=youtube;OCnsiP8atW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnsiP8atW0[/video]
 
I asked God how can I become closer to you? He replied meet me in the storm.
I then asked how can I become stronger in you? He replied walk through the fire with me
lastly I asked how can I become just like you? he replied simply abide in me
 
Trials are just to prove the faithfulness of God to act on our behalf. To strengthen us in our faith.
 
The enemy seeks to steal the Word---- hard ground, weeds, scorching sun---- some falls on good ground...