I just stay for all the flirting.
unfortunately, it's just me WATCHING other people flirt. But at least I can pick up a few pointers. It's kind of like being on safari and watching all the wildlife in action.
I just stay for all the flirting.
unfortunately, it's just me WATCHING other people flirt. But at least I can pick up a few pointers. It's kind of like being on safari and watching all the wildlife in action.
Blain.
Angelique - I love your avatar....This Blond thought Why is that bunny upside down? Then she looked closer and realized it was a cross eyed cat...lol But for those first few glances it looked like an upside down rabbit.... O.K. I am really Blond....for those of you wondering if I am crazy glance quickly at Angelique's avatar. Post #38....maybe my dis-leck-sick problem I dunno....I can't spell either have you figured that out?
I'm single and want advice. I want to get married someday. I'd like to think this helps me.
Has anyone said the obvious - because we're single?
I don't know what all you non-singles are still doing here. Clearly says singles on the door on the way in.
![]()
Has anyone said the obvious - because we're single?
I don't know what all you non-singles are still doing here. Clearly says singles on the door on the way in.
![]()
I know some people come to the singles to find a relationship in fact it wouldn't surprise me if tin tin and his girl plus jesuslives and tourist met in these forums. as for me even if I was looking for a girl on here trust me its much better that we don't hook up. I have no money and can't get a job cant drive and am immature, so i couldn't give her what she deserves
You must've been thinking of the singles like a relationship status, i.e. not married or not in a romantic relationship! Oh no, that's not what this is about at all! Common mistake though. No - I mean, just read some of the threads here - no, the singles forum is about those that have no equal or like, for instance. Those folks slightly off center, or separate and unique from the whole. The folks who follow Christ following paths unaccompanied by the masses. There's a couple here that even remind me of the single whorl of a flower - like the Jullianna Rose or those with singularity of character like the Zero's and MissCris or those quiet in spirit - not making a single....Pipp. Nah, this is home to singles - outcasts, the pariahs, the bullied and outsiders. There's lepers in spirit here and untouchables and the rejected and right behind them are some healers and teachers those who don't mind touching the unclean thing. There's folks here who can paint you a new face! It's why I come here and set for a while. It's like my home coop; my house of the absurd. Really, the only one here who's single in that sense for sure and looking for womenz is Ugly.
I like the singles forum because:
well...
in the non-digital world, when you meet a girl and...
ummm...
like, she goes all crazy...
it's much more complicated to block her.
: )
I'm here to learn to post animated GIFs. Some far, I've failed to ask the question of anyone. Am I stalling?![]()