Rebuke the devil!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Let's vent our ultimate anger against Satan

Disclaimer! I do not want to be held responsible for any post that might violate the ToS of cc.com

And try your best to refrain from cuss words

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I think what offends me most is that He rebelled and continues to the only One responsible for anything and everything of any value. I also find His desire to hurt, hate and harm children and other defenseless humans to be repulsive. I praise God that He is dealing with His wretched, hate-filled ways.

K

KnowMe

K

KnowMe

K

KnowMe

K

KnowMe

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Satan, you better be thankful that this thread is limited by the terms and service of cc.com, you better

L

Locoponydirtman

Yet in the same way these men, also by dreaming, defile the flesh, and reject authority, and revile angelic majesties. But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” But these men revile the things which they do not understand; and the things which they know by instinct, like unreasoning animals, by these things they are destroyed.
JUDE 1:8‭-‬10 NASB

I think we need to be wise and take the full council of scripture into account.

K

KnowMe

Yet in the same way these men, also by dreaming, defile the flesh, and reject authority, and revile angelic majesties. But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” But these men revile the things which they do not understand; and the things which they know by instinct, like unreasoning animals, by these things they are destroyed.
JUDE 1:8‭-‬10 NASB

I think we need to be wise and take the full council of scripture into account.

L

Locoponydirtman

So your response to scripture is this no scriptural song?
I guess you have the right to reject the council of scripture if you want. It's just not wise.

K

KnowMe

username Billabong that is a device to smoke weed, show yourself

H

Hevosmies358

Lets cast out satan by posting demonic bands like Disturbed and other worldly music. Good job guys!

Christianity in 2019 guys.