Record Breaking SUPERMOON on NOV 14th

  • Thread starter Thread starter AuntieAnt
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
We’re about to see a record-breaking supermoon - the biggest in nearly 70 years!! Don't miss it!! :D

View attachment 161917


We’re about to see a record-breaking supermoon - the biggest in nearly 70 years - ScienceAlert

I just read about that and kept telling myself don't forget to look, don't forget to look on the 14th, remember Blond to look at the moon on the 14th....lol Watch it will be cloudy and I won't be able to see it...maybe Tourist & I can have dinner out with such a big moon for an early anniversary sounds romantic huh?
 
My young daughter & I took a blanket out in the yard and laid down looking up at the sky in the middle of the night to see a meteor shower. Only problem we live in a city and the people driving by must have thought we were nuts or dead....lol But yes, I get excited over the vast greatness of God's space when I look up in the sky....

That was many years ago as my young daughter is 36 now....
 
Oh no! A SUPER full moon. Good thing I cut my tail off. (Anybody? Anybody? Lol)
 
Genesis 1:16
God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also.

Hoping tomorrow night is as clear tonight in south Texas so we can see this phenomenal event.
*Fun fact, did you know moonlight is colder than the shade?
 
The Gateway Arch in St Louis taken just a few moments ago.

CxLjNyJUoAAO6OF.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: AuntieAnt
*Fun fact, did you know moonlight is colder than the shade?

that is not actually true.

i know your first thought is going to be to point me to some youtube example of poor experimental procedure and reporting bias, so that the person who uploaded it can make some more free money by my views.
but instead, how about think some about the implications of the statement you just repeated, go read what a credible source ((i.e. not NASAisfake6618's channel)) has to say, and then let's see if we can either come to a consensus or devise a way to reason this out or experiment ((in a way that rules out error and poor instrumentation)) to find the actual truth.
 
never heard of NASAisfake6618's channel), thanks for adding one to my list to check out.
btw, I'm not advocating a flat earth stance which you seem really, really zealous against. Just curious why that's such a thing with you PH. Please share.
 
It is Sunday night at 8:49 pm. I just went outside to look. It is a nice round moon, but not all that big.... nothing special.
 
It is Sunday night at 8:49 pm. I just went outside to look. It is a nice round moon, but not all that big.... nothing special


It's tomorrow night I think that it will be at it's closest position.
 
It was clear and sunny this morning, but by the time I got out of church, it was raining, again! The forecast is for rain for the next couple of days, so we won't be seeing it here! Rats!
 
Isn't the timing of the New Zealand earth quake interesting? Could be that we are entering the quickening phase. Or not....but it is curious.
 
It is also the anniversary of the beginning day of the Ia Drang Valley battle in Nam; America's first major battle of that war. (7th Cav.... "We ere solders once, and young.")


In honor of all the soldiers of the 7th Cavalry at Ia Drang.

7th cavalry.jpg


assault.jpg


flag.jpg


movie.jpg