RED BIRD ART

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Joi, please, please do a last red bird, to end the year with. Make it wear a little New Year's hat or something.. :o Maybe call it "Renewal" or something..lol

Oh, my word! You just won't let me leave. But I love your idea. We'll see.

Right now I'm taking the series and using one picture at a time, working on a devotional on that one word with the picture. The picture lends itself to many interesting thoughts.
 
Joi,

what's so appealing to us about your REDBIRDART is that it is - 'simple, gut-feeling,- and universal emotion'....,
yet, we totally understand 'MOVING-ON' - for our Saviour always opens a NewDoor.........,
 
You crazy people. :eek: Tell you what. If God wakes me up in the middle of the night with a vision of red bird doing something, I will be sure to draw it. In the meantime, I must begin writing. About the word!
 
Absolutely Joi! I can hardly imagine the devotional that will arise out of Red Bird! But I bet it will be awesomely powerful!
 
Who knows? I might start a new thread "red bird messages" - don't hold your breath! But....
 
Okay your prayers have been answered. God woke me up with some more pictures. I just can't believe this! (Does it look like a worm?)

Work.jpg
 
God feeds us! on every level!!

hold on Joi, it looks like our Lord is feeding you and that you are being nourished
and going on a brand-new-redbird-adventure-of-joy.....