I can't sell them on this site, but I'm now in the process of making them into cards/envelopes for sale to my friends. I've redone many to fit the 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 size. And really made them into more professional art. Signature art and all. What do you think about the $3.00 cost apiece?
So then we can expect one of Red Bird at an easel painting flowers titled "Commissioned"
I show 108 of them in my file. How much for the whole set?
So then we can expect one of Red Bird at an easel painting flowers titled "Commissioned"
I show 108 of them in my file. How much for the whole set?
I'm only turning 48 of them into cards that can be written in to mail. The others I just print out in little "inchies" to give away to my friends. I sure did not know I had made so many.
Ricky and Blue - you have kept me going more than you know. WWJD is right there beside you. And I don't know of a blog that has red birds other than this thread. Blue, are you sure?
I also need to continue the devotional book I'm writing on each word. Look for another thread someday. So much to do - in addition to preparing two bible studies a week for a ladies group. And counseling a few others. Got more ideas than I have hours in the day.
Joi
I'm only turning 48 of them into cards that can be written in to mail. The others I just print out in little "inchies" to give away to my friends. I sure did not know I had made so many.
Ricky and Blue - you have kept me going more than you know. WWJD is right there beside you. And I don't know of a blog that has red birds other than this thread. Blue, are you sure?
I also need to continue the devotional book I'm writing on each word. Look for another thread someday. So much to do - in addition to preparing two bible studies a week for a ladies group. And counseling a few others. Got more ideas than I have hours in the day.
Joi