RED BIRD ART

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I can't sell them on this site, but I'm now in the process of making them into cards/envelopes for sale to my friends. I've redone many to fit the 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 size. And really made them into more professional art. Signature art and all. What do you think about the $3.00 cost apiece?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I can't sell them on this site, but I'm now in the process of making them into cards/envelopes for sale to my friends. I've redone many to fit the 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 size. And really made them into more professional art. Signature art and all. What do you think about the $3.00 cost apiece?
​Sounds more then fair, seeing all the thought, care, time and hard work you put into creating them. :)

W

wwjd_kilden

Will you do a tour to Europe ? :p (Or the UK, I can get there)

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I changed my cost to 4 for $10.00. Or $3.00 apiece.

Have to laugh at getting to Europe. My traveling days are over. Been there - done that. And I'm not really into this for the $$ anyway. Just to get back what I have put into these cards.

My last one "note" posted earlier just might be the last one for awhile. I need to get back into fine art again. Been commissioned to do some pictures of flowers.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
So then we can expect one of Red Bird at an easel painting flowers titled "Commissioned" ;)

I show 108 of them in my file. How much for the whole set?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
So then we can expect one of Red Bird at an easel painting flowers titled "Commissioned" ;)

Psst.. there's a few more Red Birds in her blogs if you wanna take the time (about 2 1/2 hours) to go through them all. Or I can post 'em here cuz I have them..lol :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

I have 118 of them. :)

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I'm only turning 48 of them into cards that can be written in to mail. The others I just print out in little "inchies" to give away to my friends. I sure did not know I had made so many.

Ricky and Blue - you have kept me going more than you know. WWJD is right there beside you. And I don't know of a blog that has red birds other than this thread. Blue, are you sure?

I also need to continue the devotional book I'm writing on each word. Look for another thread someday. So much to do - in addition to preparing two bible studies a week for a ladies group. And counseling a few others. Got more ideas than I have hours in the day.

Joi

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm only turning 48 of them into cards that can be written in to mail. The others I just print out in little "inchies" to give away to my friends. I sure did not know I had made so many.

Ricky and Blue - you have kept me going more than you know. WWJD is right there beside you. And I don't know of a blog that has red birds other than this thread. Blue, are you sure?

I also need to continue the devotional book I'm writing on each word. Look for another thread someday. So much to do - in addition to preparing two bible studies a week for a ladies group. And counseling a few others. Got more ideas than I have hours in the day.

Joi

​I found 2 or 3 Red Bird pics in your blogs, all 456 of them..lol.. I can post them on here later on, so Ricky and the others can get them. I've got to leave soon to go shopping so I don't have time to do it right now.. :)

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012

Joi
Every 24 hour day comes with 48 hours of things to do and maybe 10 hours of energy to accomplish them :) You are so wonderful Joi!

Feb 28, 2016
ROMANS 1:8. -
First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Bumpity bump.. :) Ricky, I will post those pics I talked about before, once I find them. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Bump. This thread has been out of circulation for too long.. lol

Ricky, here are some of the pictures I promised to post. :) There's several of them, so I won't post them all at once.

Jesus is our righteousness! :eek:

- Righteousness.jpg

Bumpity bump.. :) Ricky, I will post those pics I talked about before, once I find them. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Angels are all around us. We may not be able to see them, but we can take comfort, knowing that they are watching over us.. :)

angels.jpg

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Joi, you mentioned that one word you've been given throughout your current ordeal, is "witness".. I made this especially for you, and I hope you enjoy it. :eek:

Red Bird- Witness.jpg

Chicari

Dec 30, 2017
Wow Joidevivre, you have truly inspired me! Your drawings are really beautiful and cute. I can actually see you illustrating a children's book. I think it is time for me to pick up my paint brush again...

Keep on going, you are a blessing

H

Heart_Melody

I LOVE THESE LITTLE BIRDS! Birds are my favorite.
I would bet you are an Ennegram type four and a INFP - I would almost bet money on it because I can tell our minds are very similar hehe