RED BIRD ART

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I created a sort of "mascot" to help me through this time as a full time caregiver. Enjoy them. Will keep adding as I think of some more.

Comfort.jpg

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
faith.jpg

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
heal.jpg

M

MadParrotWoman

You know how to get my attention don't you? LOL. I love them all!

Feb 1, 2015
Is this computer graphics or did you draw it by hand and scanned it, either way great job. The Elephant is excellent.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Is this computer graphics or did you draw it by hand and scanned it, either way great job. The Elephant is excellent.

All drawn by hand. I had already drawn the elephant last year - and just added the little bird.
Most of these little red bird drawings take 3 min. at the most. They are how I start my mornings - give myself a smile!

O

oldthennew

this right here folks, is what hubby and I call 'real-art'.........

you go Joi, this gift is such a 'real-ministry', our Father has shown you how
to heal yourself and how to touch a tender place in all of our hearts.

THANKS!!
GBY:):)

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I nominate Joi for the Official Red Bird Resident Artist on CC ...great great work.

I could add my anorexic stick figure bird but I'll pass this time LOL